Help needed

so what height will be best with that bulb from top of plants? thanks
ps what should the gap between the leaf have been if i had lots of light?

so what height will be best with that bulb from top of plants? thanks
ps what should the gap between the leaf have been if i had lots of light?

10cm to 15cm above the tops. With all lights, the best way to tell is if you can hold your hand under the light and it feels slightly warm, that's perfect. CFLs run hotter than T5's, but cooler than HID. I'd say start at 15cm and see how the top nodes tighten up.

We all try to get the node gap as close as possible. Maybe 2 to 3cm for indica and 5 to 6cm of sativas, is a good gap. If you get longer, it's okay, but 7cm for indica and 10cm for sativa is stretching too far. I have indicas at 1cm and my sativas at 2-3cm apart, but I have T5s and they are 4CM away from the tops, and almost touching the tops. Of course if they DO touch, even 35C will toast the leaves in direct contact. I play a dangerous game, and must check all my plants daily to keep the distance. If you can get that light to within 8CM you'd be doing okay.

How big is your reflector? depending on that, you may have to go up to 30cm to light them all.

I found a good shape for your reflector, if you can do it.
With this design, you could light all 6 pretty well, at 15-20cm above the tops.

hi all
i got the 125watt light in the greenhouse and all seems well, the gap between the leafs are about 2 to 3 cm now on the new growth. and are about 2 1/2 feet tall only been in there 22days now. so if i fim them to make them more bushy will that give me more bud????

thanks all

mite help if i add the photos
100_35531.JPG
100_35541.JPG
100_35552.JPG

hi all
i got the 125watt light in the greenhouse and all seems well, the gap between the leafs are about 2 to 3 cm now on the new growth. and are about 2 1/2 feet tall only been in there 22days now. so if i fim them to make them more bushy will that give me more bud????

thanks all

YUP! If you FIM and it takes correctly, each FIM site will give 4 new stems, which conceivably will each give bud.

Hi

I have done a fim only did one i was worryed i mite kill the plant here is a photo does it look ok and right?????
100_3560.JPG
100_3567.JPG
100_35622.JPG
100_35611.JPG

hope the photos have come out ok not seem them yet

ok 2 photos are burry but the 3rd looks ok so this will give me 2 main bits? how long before i will see them? or what will the plant do if i have cut it wrong?

thanks

ok i will wait, if you had loads of space and light would you, top,fim, or just let the plant do want it wants, to get the most bud?

hi
my plants are about 3ft now and only been in 30days the days are getting longer now, do you think i should get a black out sheet to put over greenhouse to go 12/12????? and do you think i need bigger pots??
update on the fim will upload a photo later but all seems to be growing, (not that i no what i am looking for)

Back
Top Bottom