Help needed

thanks exile19 for the link very intresting i guess i can do it with my 4.5feet plants will tie tops down later and see what happeneds will keep you all updated

why does it increase the yield? is it because more light gets to the side shoots that are lying sideways now and the shot up? if it is should i wait to bend them over when they get to 6foot?

yes sir thats exactly right, more light to the cola, more bud yay! here is something that I do that you can try. get a pipe cleaner or a twisty tie like off a loaf of bread, if you have a old fishing reel around tie the string to the pipe cleaner or other and attach it to yor lady crank the fishing reel a little bit and wait,you dont want to snap the top off. then go back and give it a couple more turns take it slow it will pull down easier with the slow stess.:peace: anyway when you get where you want well then there you go

hi all
i am going to get some wire and pipe cleaners tomorrow to tie down before the branches get to strong. thanks for the tip jon

i have tied them down this afternoon all seems good. the 2 i have been putting in the dark room for 12.12 they have been in 1 week and still look the same???????????????????? what signs should i be looking for?

i have tied them down this afternoon all seems good. the 2 i have been putting in the dark room for 12.12 they have been in 1 week and still look the same???????????????????? what signs should i be looking for?
well the best way is to go the link in the faq" how to grow mj" but you watch right where the different branches start and look for a vase like shape with to hairs comming out of it. thats a girl if something comes out looking like a small stem with a ball at the end of it:rip::) anyway look in the faqs first:peace:

hi fishcake i had white hairs coming out of them 2 weeks ago nothing has happened since
sometimes those hair you might see are just new growth. got any pics? if not check out the faqs I tried to find some early pics of mine . must have got rid of them. but there are a gazzilion more here on :420:

hi all
here are some photo are these female?? the 2 plants i have put 12.12 for 1 week now have done nothing more what should i be looking for?
and the tied down photos i did yes2day and the top are going up again

here are the photos
100_36372.JPG
100_36502.JPG
100_36472.JPG
100_36541.JPG
100_36532.JPG
100_36381.JPG
100_36551.JPG

congradulations its a girl! the close up pics show those little hairs thats what you are looking for:)if it was a male the same areas would show round balls instead. good 4 you bro:cheer:

so how long doing 1212 till i see flower???
she has started to flower. if thats what you want so if your happy leave her on 12/12 and about 60 to 70 days from now you will be ready to harvest thats a ballpark figure. start to cut back on the nitrogen ferts and go with a higher p k fertiliser

Back
Top Bottom