Help needed

hi jandre2k3 do you have any photos of what the bud looks like when it is finished and ready??? and what is triches? or am i stupid

sure! I have loads of them!

(Clic the pic for the big picture)

In the pic above, the rusty squiglies are the hairs. Those white crystal lookin' things are the trichomes. If you look closely, in the bottom left there are some amber (brown topped) thiches. I look for around 10% -15% of those for when to harvest. it gives a good mix of sedative effect for pain, and still has a good amount of cloudy triches for that "up" high, which is enough to let me be active if I need to be. This is one of my sleep aides I use to try to get some sleep, so it was harvested a little later on, at about 15% amber.

(Clic the pic for the big picture)

In this pic above is my migraine meds, I try for 100% Coudy, and no amber. It finished early, so I usually get about 3% - 5% amber at the chop. Note all the hairs have turned from green, to reddish brown. This is also a good indicator (if the environment was perfect) of when the flower is ripe. If they get dehydrated, or too hot, though, they will turn prematurely, and one MUST check triches for when it is done.

hi jandre2k3 do you have any photos of what the bud looks like when it is finished and ready??? and what is triches? or am i stupid

rs do you have a camera? if so do you have a usb to your computer then you can load pics on there and then zoom in on your pics to see what those trichs look like, this is what I do. also if you have a radio shack store they have a hand held microscope that lights up for like 12 us dollars. or find a magnafiening glass and try that:)

rs do you have a camera? if so do you have a usb to your computer then you can load pics on there and then zoom in on your pics to see what those trichs look like, this is what I do. also if you have a radio shack store they have a hand held microscope that lights up for like 12 us dollars. or find a magnafiening glass and try that:)

I take these pics with my phone, on the highest resolution I can get, then zoom in for the bud shots. The TRICH pics, however, I use a mini USB Microscope, that lights the subject. I press the button on the back, and it saves the picture of what I'm currently focused on to my computer for edit, review, and I can then post that to 420mag.

hi i am in the uk and dont have radio shack. i dont really no what i would be looking for. The trix thing jon i am confussed lol. i guess i will learn with each grow

Use a microscope to look at the crystals, if they are amber they are done and going bad, cloudy is ready and clear is ripe. You usually want like 80% cloudy with 20% amber but everyone does it there own way

just been out to look at the babys and they are about 4 1/2 feet tall the greenhouse is only 7ft tall and if they are going to be in there untill october, think they will grow taller the 7ft. what should i do??????????

Did you top or fim them that will bush them out instead of them growing straight up, you could force flower them so they wont go til october. I am doing that with my grow as well waiting til august cause fall will be perfect. here is a cheap microscope link its a sponsor Search results for: 'microscope'

You can perform a couple of "Tie Downs" as they get too tall. Simply run a line loosely tied around a branch you want to lower and gently pull it toward the floor of the greenhouse. From here, you can stake it down to the floor if you will not be moving the plants, or you can attach it to the edge of the pot using an office clip, or a strategically placed hole drilled near the edge and tie it down from there. Alternatively, you can tie it down to the main trunk if it is strong enough, even the main trunk itself can be tied to itself. It will lay semi-horizontal for a while, but soon it will turn up toward the sky. This is a form of LST, and in the growth causes a "J" bend in the branch.

that is a nice photo of your plant. will have to try and tie it down hope i dont break the plant. i have only topped 2 and fim 1.

Back
Top Bottom