Help needed

The droop is usually the result of the lower roots being in trouble, and most commonly it is because they have remained under water for a long period of time.
While in veg the wet/dry cycle is extremely critical. Your droop is starting to go away because the lower root system is starting to be able to see oxygen, and that is re-energizing those roots. Keep letting them dry out all the way to the bottom, and until those containers are light as a feather. MGR is right that this is not appropriate for flower, but for now, while still in veg, overwatering is the cause of your constant droop.
Even a non drooping plant will relax during the night cycle and drop the leaves a bit and at daybreak a healthy plant will rise up again to greet the light. If this is the cycle you are seeing, it is totally normal... but if you are seeing droop during the daytime, it is the roots.

While in veg the wet/dry cycle is extremely critical. Your droop is starting to go away because the lower root system is starting to be able to see oxygen, and that is re-energizing those roots. Keep letting them dry out all the way to the bottom, and until those containers are light as a feather. MGR is right that this is not appropriate for flower, but for now, while still in veg, overwatering is the cause of your constant droop.
Even a non drooping plant will relax during the night cycle and drop the leaves a bit and at daybreak a healthy plant will rise up again to greet the light. If this is the cycle you are seeing, it is totally normal... but if you are seeing droop during the daytime, it is the roots.

This is correct what emilya said.. so we need to know when exactly you are taking the pics this will help us alot bc in them photos u took earlier it looks likes you have no lights on and you took pic of them with your camara and flash is hitting them..
these are photoperiod instead of autos thats not good bc photos need no light what so ever during light out not even a flash of a camara your asking for trouble if so, hermies, stress and etc....

Looks like to me you opened tent during lights out to check on them and seen they were droopy but i could be wrong but even turning grow light off to take a picture is not good that is messing up there light schedule

Looks like to me you opened tent during lights out to check on them and seen they were droopy but i could be wrong but even turning grow light off to take a picture is not good that is messing up there light schedule
I have been turning off the lights to take acouple pics and then turning back on. Usually right when they wake up. Doing alittle lower pruning on the ladies. Thinking about maybe a week or two before flower if they stay looking good

I have been turning off the lights to take acouple pics and then turning back on. Usually right when they wake up. Doing alittle lower pruning on the ladies. Thinking about maybe a week or two before flower if they stay looking good

I wouldnt do anything..no stress till you get them under control.. and then you can do what you like specially if your over watering youll want to keep every leaf as possible for right now to help the plant drink up the water faster..
your just gonna have to let the pots dry out to where when you lift them they are light as a feather literally.. id wait till they look like they need water youll be able to tell to..

I wouldnt do anything..no stress till you get them under control.. and then you can do what you like specially if your over watering youll want to keep every leaf as possible for right now to help the plant drink up the water faster..
your just gonna have to let the pots dry out to where when you lift them they are light as a feather literally.. id wait till they look like they need water youll be able to tell to..
Sounds good

Ok ill keep ya posted

Yeah just keep us posted buddy and remember we have all been in your shoes plenty of times the experts have troubles all the time its like taking care of your Baby and it crys and you dont know what to do and they just keep screaming till you get her to the doctor to figure out hey this is whats wrong..
say differents lol

Update pics. They are growing pretty nicely. Got a new light on them and they are loving it. Getting close to flowering. Can anyome tell if female from that pic?

Attachments

• 20190211_225108.jpg
    20190211_225108.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 34
  • 20190211_225100.jpg
    20190211_225100.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 26
  • 20190211_225048.jpg
    20190211_225048.jpg
    451.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 20190211_225024.jpg
    20190211_225024.jpg
    982.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 20190211_225010.jpg
    20190211_225010.jpg
    944.1 KB · Views: 25
@Emilya hey what do you think about defoliating at this stage? Or before flowr?

I wouldnt defoliate.. tuck them as much as possible they look good really good.. you definitely were not over watering specially if you stuck with what i mentioned about water temps and watering slowly..

I wouldnt defoliate.. tuck them as much as possible they look good really good.. you definitely were not over watering specially if you stuck with what i mentioned about water temps and watering slowly..
Alright sounds good. I think it was mostly ph and how i was watering. They are loving the new light and feed schedule. Acouple of weeks till i pull the switch

Alright sounds good. I think it was mostly ph and how i was watering. They are loving the new light and feed schedule. Acouple of weeks till i pull the switch

Yeah they looking good keep it up buddy

Question. Ever get this wilting of lower bud site? Dont know what it could be, the rest of the plant is growing well. Maybe nute burn or something?

Attachments

• 20190217_224724.jpg
    20190217_224724.jpg
    674.5 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom