20190131_193917.jpg
    588.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 20190131_193907.jpg
    20190131_193907.jpg
    595.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 20190131_193858.jpg
    20190131_193858.jpg
    564.8 KB · Views: 55
You have a nitrogen deficiency going on and a potassium deficiency.
Your droop is from not watering at the right temps and from not pouring in slow.
When watering makesure your water temp is at 67 degrees and poor in your water slowly doesnt look like over watering to me just do like i said and your problems will heal up.. add more nitrogen and more potassium to your nute mixer you should be feeding at 450ppm with the size of those plants.. always add cal-mag to bc your using distilled water

You have a nitrogen deficiency going on and a potassium deficiency.
Your droop is from not watering at the right temps and from not pouring in slow.
When watering makesure your water temp is at 67 degrees and poor in your water slowly doesnt look like over watering to me just do like i said and your problems will heal up.. add more nitrogen and more potassium to your nute mixer you should be feeding at 450ppm with the size of those plants.. always add cal-mag to bc your using distilled water
Awesome i think thats spot on. Will try next water. Thanks for the tip

Trust me i have helped plenty of people on here with this issue. Best oxygen uptake is with water temp between 65-68 degrees 67 is perfect just mix your nutes up in a gallon pitcher fill ur sink up with hot water and stir for about 2 mins and use a thermometer why your stirring to watch the temp rise it will happen quick so keep eye on it

IMHO, I'd agree with @Sctanley007 regarding the pH. What exactly is the medium you are growing in? There's no sense in adding any nutes to a plant that's locked nutes out? If it's soil then ya 6.3-6.5. Soil mix like FFOF should be 6.3. Promix HP should be in around 5.8-6.0.
And ya, way too much water. Pots look kinda small now too but hard to tell in pic.

You can transplant if you like thatll help you out a lil bit to.. you can jump up to a 5 gallon pot and have more control over the plant.

Why has no one asked for pics that aren't purple?!
Be alot easier to see the issues..

I can see whats going on with them but yes purple light is rough to see threw

This is true. Transplanted to a 3 gallon. Waited proably a week too long

No nothing wrong with learning and picking up on things as you go this is how we all learn the more grows under your belt the better.. you should start a grow journal in post as you go so we can see the grow as you reach harvest

Back
Top Bottom