Help pistils brown, week 5 flower

Newbieable

Hey every one , worrying abit my pistols are turning brown in week 5 flower , but its seems like only the ones in direct light. The ones in the shade seem to still be white. Im just I bit worried because I fort this was I sign of them finishing but still have 4-5 weeks left. Please help

20210401_140959.jpg

Pretty Normal. More white ones might even grow out. Are you sure you have 5 more weeks ? Some plants finish in 8 weeks of flower. Most are 9 - 10 weeks though.
I'm just going to keep eye on the tricones to see when it's done mate, will start checking around week 7 then take it from there , I was just worried about these brown hairs really, as I'm only in week 5

I'm just going to keep eye on the tricones to see when it's done mate, will start checking around week 7 then take it from there , I was just worried about these brown hairs really, as I'm only in week 5tit
I agree. Totally normal. They will still be producing new ones , when they stop pumping out new pistils, that's them on the last leg. That's what I have found anyway.

Think I possibly took my clones from a runt plant . Hopefully not , here's few pics

20210331_203940.jpg

20210331_203935.jpg
Hey brother. Sometimes the “runts”will be killer! I had a sour lemonade from dank genetics only bought a single seed cuz it’s like 20$. Well it was wonky as hell! Slow weird growth, but the nuggets were dripping resin! I wanna make a shirt that says you don’t know it til ya grow it!

Hey brother. Sometimes the “runts”will be killer! I had a sour lemonade from dank genetics only bought a single seed cuz it’s like 20$. Well it was wonky as hell! Slow weird growth, but the nuggets were dripping resin! I wanna make a shirt that says you don’t know it til ya grow it!
I want that shirt, make one and I will buy one off ya

:thumb:Bro, I’m procrastinating defoliation. Look at this mess! Ha ha. I have another 5x5 waiting to be set up... to keep some mamas in... breeding is fukking complicated! OMG!
6652A267-16E5-4E20-80D6-718026493CE2.jpeg
Jeezus! You've got your work cut out mate. The shirts will definitely have to wait.
Looks awesome and healthy though. So we'll done
It will all be worth it in the end though.
Just shift your lazy ass :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom