Help please: male or female?

thecanvasgirl

Hi there... first time grower and saw this on my plant this morning. I am wondering if this is a sure sign the plant is female? Any info is appreciated! Thanks

Attachments

• 053E2738-EE93-4FCD-9DAF-28B2F95D8EDC.png
    053E2738-EE93-4FCD-9DAF-28B2F95D8EDC.png
    875.6 KB · Views: 103
I zoomed it,and it looks like there may be a pistil there,but I wouldn't bet the farm on it quite yet....

Any other pics from other locations on the plant?

I zoomed it,and it looks like there may be a pistil there,but I wouldn't bet the farm on it quite yet....

Any other pics from other locations on the plant?
This is the only other one I can get to really focus well... thanks for having a look I really appreciate it

Attachments

• FE77148B-37B2-4288-A649-49825418F8FC.png
    FE77148B-37B2-4288-A649-49825418F8FC.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
Sorry,Canvasgirl,but it's a little too early to tell...
How old is the plant,and is it an auto or photoperiod plant?

The plant is about 5 or 6 weeks old but it was in soil for the first month and was looking like it wasn’t going to survive... I then put it in a Bubbleponics system and it’s been about two weeks now... it seems to be doing very well now cruelly growing many new leaves and starting to fill out.

As far as I know it is not an auto flower... was told it was Rockstar strain...sadly I knew nothing about how or what to do or what strain to grow. I am growing simply to see if I can. Thanks again for your reply any insight is welcome

I don't see any pre flowers yet or anything to indicate sex,so it just needs a bit more time-if it's an auto,it'll probably show sooner than a photoperiod plant.
Better plan on giving it another few weeks-hopefully we'll be able to tell by then,but you never know...
From what I can see of it,you're doing pretty well growing it so far,so keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom