Help Please My Baby is Sick!

Hydrofonix

Hi all think I have a Phosphorus Deficiency not too sure though..... I'm running DWC in 5 gal bucket. Strain Dinafem: Industrial Plant and its going 4 weeks of veg. She seems to be very nute sensitive can't seem to find a stable ppm for her. Ph is fine btw....... im running GHE 3 Part with Calmag also can't figure out what im doing wrong. Pictures will follow

Re: Help Please My Baby is Sick!!!!!

20140901_191815.jpg

How to Ask for Grow Support

Can you fill in all these goodies?
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Distance of Lights From Plants?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

Hell, you'd be up all night answering all those questions. Looks to me like a few little spots. Otherwise it looks healthy and lush. I would not worry. You can't expect every leaf to be perfect!

BTW, why are so many photos on this forum posted sideways?

How to Ask for Grow Support

Can you fill in all these goodies?
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Distance of Lights From Plants?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

Please read the comment again m8 I don't mean disrespect but if you look I already answered a lot of you questions if you read my description man cheers

Sorry dude photos where taking by tablet and can't figure out the sideways thing myself lol........ its happening in new growth it starts like shiny blemishes then brownish yellow spots. its appearing in new growth too

If it's widespread, then maybe it is a problem, but I can't see it. Maybe the pics didn't show it well. Maybe it's only a little sunburn. Ireland is not the sunniest place, and the plant could be taking time to adjust to direct sun. Wish you well!

Here's some info. on sideways photos. Scroll all the way down to the last item.
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

As far as I can tell she's just saying it's time to back off on nutes - just replenish with straight RO for the next 2-3 top offs and when you do restore nutes come in at 100PPM less than before and again just water until refresh. That's what I'd try.

Please read the comment again m8 I don't mean disrespect but if you look I already answered a lot of you questions if you read my description man cheers

I did read the description, and there is a lot of important information missing. That's why I posted it.

If you can't be bothered to fill out the answers to a few questions, the help you receive may not be accurate.

EDIT:
I think the confusion and conflicting diagnoses are evident that more information is needed.

One person says it's fine.
One guy says maybe it's sunburn.
One guy says too much nutes.

So now you can pick which advice to follow. Or maybe a combination of 2 out of 3? Who knows. It's a crap shoot now. This is why I asked for more information.

If you want accurate help in diagnosing your plants and helping you correct the problem, we need more information to do that since we can't physically watch your routine and techniques in the grow.

But if you want guesses that are completely inaccurate? I'd say it's heat stress. So there you have 4 guesses lol

Back
Top Bottom