Help please my plants are not recovering

Twinkie

:welcome:I AM DESPERATE, I HAVE LOOKED ALL OVER THE PLACE FOR SEVERAL WEEKS NOW AND CANT FIND THE HELP I NEED. WHEN MY PLANTS GOT SICK (I HAD POWDERY MILDEW, NUTE BURN, AND THEN I GOT MITES) I USED ACTINOVATE ORGANIC FOR PM, THEN I USED MIGHTY WASH AND NEEM OIL AND A SAFE MITE KILLER FOR THE MITES (CONTINUEING ABOUT EVERY 3 DAYS). I FLUSHED THEM WITH A GOOD FLUSHER TO HELP BREAK UP THE SALT. NEXT WHEN I WATERED I USED STRAIGHT H2O NOTHING ADDED. THAT WAS 2 WEEKS AGO AND OTHER THAN IT PEPED UP THE NEXT DAY NOTHING HAS CHANGED. I DID FEED IT 2 DAYS AGO FOR FIRST TIME SINCE I FLUSHED IT WITH ADVANCED NUTRIENTS ORGANIC TEA FOR BLOOMING. THE RUN OFF WAS 5.5 I NEED TO RAISE THE PH. TODAY I WOKE UP AND THE LEAVES ARE LOOKING LIKE THEY HAVE NUTE BURN AGAIN?????THE LEAVES ARE FALLING OFF LIKE CRAZY. THEY ARE CURLING DOWN AND YELLOWING. THE FLOWERS HAVE NOT GROWN HARDLY AT ALL. I MEAN THE PLANT LOOKS THE SAME AS IT DID 2 WEEKS AGO. iT HAS QUITE A FEW FLOWERS BUT THEY HAVE NOT GROWN IN QUITE A WHILE.
i AM RUNNING A 400 W MH I HAVE A FAN COOLONG OFF THE LIGHT

PLEASE HELP ME I NEED MY MEDICINE!! HERE ARE SOME PICS:thanks:

10-10-11_0071.JPG
10-10-11_023.JPG
10-10-11_0051.JPG
10-10-11_011.JPG
10-8-11_016.JPG

looks like a ph problem. what is the ph you're feeding them at, and what kind of medium are they in? 5.5 is too low for soil applications, so that would explain it. A good flushing until the ph returns to the stable range (6.3-6.8 in soil) will clear her up.

Yea that was the first thing i did. I have flushed it twice in last month. I flushed it with a substance that helps break up the salt. It is soil and i have a well to feed with (when run off is gone) and the ph from faucet is about 7 to 7.2 range, i use ph down to the water to make it 6.7 to 6.9. Dont understand why ph from run off is that low. Any help would be greatly appreciated

if the runoff is low, there are still builtup salts in the medium. I had to flush my plants recently and one needed twice as much as the other to get the ph back to 6.5. If the runoff is still low, you can flush more.

1/3 cup per gallon pot of dolomite lime will neutralize you pH in the soil. scrape back a couple of inch of top soil and sprinkle it in there then recover and water with pH'd water again, remove any rubbish almost dead/toxic leaves from around the bottom, wait a couple of days then give it a feed. Should make the new growth ok, the old growth will never recover so i'd remove the worst. Also when you do the lime if you can without much trouble try re potting with new soil just before. Hope this helps

I would get you microscope mitghty wash kills ,but not the eggs,we just went thru this.the brown and yellowing leaves say you still have a mite problem.fight the fight cuz it is one hell of a fight.

ok here is the deal. while i was in hospital my wife let the plants dry up to the point they were drooping over. i was just informed this as she didnt want to tell me. so my plants are suffering badly. it was 3 beatiful plants before i went to the hospital and now they are looking very sad. they are producing flowers still so all hope is not gone. and by the way as to the mite problem i used mighty wash 3 times and now i spray about every 3 days with safer pesticide that kills mites and thripe. so i think i am doing all i can with my mite problem. but if anyone knows what else i can do.

WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP MY POOR BABIES THEY WERE DRIED UP SEVERAL TIMES IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP THEM ALONG THE WAY TO RECOVERY.

just pick up where she left off, make sure they stay well taken care of. I had a few plants dry out really bad before, but they bounced back after a couple waterings. The stress may have a negative impact on your yield, but it shouldn't be too bad.

You mentioned your using sink water...do you have a ppm meter? Check your tds, both right out of faucet and after left out for 24 hours for chlorine to evaporate. Tap Water that is too hard can have too much mag or cal and cause nutrient lock. Well water (treated with a softer) is bad news and would cause really bad salt build up.....also id feed them some kelp. It works wonders for stress. Foliar feed if not to far in flower

yes i have well water thank goodness the city is using that stuff that doesnt evaporate chlomide or something like that but i hear it is dang near impossible to get rid of. the ph is 7.2 to 7.4 i havent done a check on the tds what do i need to test that. i did use some cal mag on them. by the way u mentioned using kelp how much should i use. also i found a grow shop that makes his own compost tea that has live cultures really makes plants happy. but it is hard to market as it has a 3 day sf life. so it is ver hard to find. then the cultures die and you have a regular tea. the guy that sold it didnt want to talk about mixig for mmj so i need some guidance does any one have experience in how much i should use. i was told you can use it straight or dilute it but i would like to verify that info. does anyone know???:thanks:

Did you ever get and use the dolomite lime?

A simple, one time application and cheap at ~$5 for a 40 lb bag.

DD

Yes i use the dolomite and fed them some plain h20. i flusshed before i use the dolomite. i am going to flush it again because the ph is syill real low it 5,8 up from 5.5. then i pulled a dummy left under light for less than a minute but the leaves got burned. I am going to be lucky if i get anything from this plant. i am gpoing to flush again tomm hope that helps i will flush it 3 x that size of pot and use some floraclean flush. after all that i dont no what to do.any help would be appreciated

10-18-11_001.JPG

10-18-11_002.JPG

10-18-11_003.JPG

WELL I HAVE FLUSHED UNTIL MY WELL IS DRY. THE PH IS UP TO 6.2 AFTER ALL I HAVE DONE DOLOMITE LIME AND 4 bUT MY BABIES LOOK LIKE SHIT. CAN YOU FLUSH YOUR PLANT TOO MUCH? WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ALL THE NUTES FINALLY WASH ALL OUT? WILL MY BABIES NEED FOOD THEN? AND ONE LAST THING I KEEP ASKING AND GET NO ANSWERS TO WHAT CAN I GIVE MY BABIES TO HELP INCREASE THE BUD OUTPUT?? PLEASE IF ANY ANSWER THE LAST QUESTION PLEASE. THANX !!:ganjamon:

How far is it flowering now? If you've flushed now and the ph is fine and has lime to keep in range an natural cal/mag, maybe now try giving ot a normal feed, but something with more PK like a bloom. A plant will live off its self at the end of flowering when your flushing, so maybe it just needs a feed now. It will take it in if the ph is fine, but the damaged leaves wont really recover anyway, just as long as its growing again and the new growth isn't dying.

Yes, you can flush your plant too much and I think you passed that point about 8 flushes ago.:hmmmm:

Stop with the flushing.

6.2 is getting there, it will continue to rise, so now just go with regular water and feedings.

Give them a chance to recover before you do any more 'fixes'.

Like was mentioned, a bloom food, slightly higher in P and K, but some N. Right now, I would be more concerned with just getting them to harvest. With all these problems, yield is going to suffer, but you've learned a lot for the next grow.

DD

WELL I HAVE FLUSHED UNTIL MY WELL IS DRY. THE PH IS UP TO 6.2 AFTER ALL I HAVE DONE DOLOMITE LIME AND 4 bUT MY BABIES LOOK LIKE SHIT. CAN YOU FLUSH YOUR PLANT TOO MUCH? WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ALL THE NUTES FINALLY WASH ALL OUT? WILL MY BABIES NEED FOOD THEN? AND ONE LAST THING I KEEP ASKING AND GET NO ANSWERS TO WHAT CAN I GIVE MY BABIES TO HELP INCREASE THE BUD OUTPUT?? PLEASE IF ANY ANSWER THE LAST QUESTION PLEASE. THANX !!:ganjamon:

Yes you can flush too much, and if you want to increase your bud output START OVER! Sorry man... Things like this happen. Don't let it get you down. Try try agian! Maybe look into whats in your wellwater b4 you start over agian... That could be a big facter in all of this.

if not one thing another there are fungus gnats flying around my plants. i put a layer of sand to suffocate the eggs and fly strips to catch the flying suckers.

I did feed it at half strength organic super tea by advanced nutrients. i also gave it a swig of cal-mag. but at 6.2ph It is still being locked out of P. anything i can do because according to ph chart P is absorbed when ph is 6.5 to 7.0 and P is important!!

Back
Top Bottom