Help please with determining sex

It is going to be easier to tell if you can provide some Macro close-up shots if you can. I grew 12 different strains and found that they show their sex in several different ways. In addition to your pollen pods (they are definitely not "seed" pods), you can get pollen sacs along the trunk of the plant before the top matures and when they mature first, can produce enough pollen to ruin your whole garden.

One way of seeing whether a plant is going to be male or female is to take a cutting of an 8" branch and clone it; as soon as it develops roots, put in on 12/12 and in 10 days you will see what the sex is. Waiting for a seedling to show sex can take 6 weeks - I have personal experience and that's why I'm running 35 clones and 35 cuttings now for my next SoG grow. I have no idea what to do with all these great leftover seeds I have from Holland, though!

:thumb:

Hey bro yeah so far they are all males, sorry.

if you want to salvage something your only bet is to get some good established clones, like right now!

There would barely be time for that but it is possible and you could at least get some buds.

I know you said you are in Central Cali. I imagine some of your local dispensaries have a few clones on stock. But if you can find your way down to North LA you could try Pogressive Options. They have a lot of choices and they do even sell bigger mother type plants as well as clones. So maybe if you wanted you could just get a mother plant or two, bring them home and put em in the ground. Many strains are only just starting to bud or a few wont start for 1 or 2 more weeks. So if you act right now you can still get your grow on Broski.

Back
Top Bottom