Help! Semi new to growing, plants drooping heavily now

danopano

So I've hd a grow before, it's all outdoors, first time went really well.
This time round I have hit a bit of a speed bump. My plants have started to severally droop. I'll post the before and after pictures, if anyone could help that would
Be amazing! cheers!
image19108.jpg
image19107.jpg
image19106.jpg

:welcome: danopano to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you! Here are some
links that may be of assistance to you:

Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards,

:green_heart: :Namaste:
Beateo

It looks like they are not getting water at all. Are you sure they are getting watered? Or maybe they are drowning in water? I would transplant into a bigger pot asap I guess, with better drainage. Make sure your pots have holes in bottom so when you water it can drain out the bottom and not drown your babies. HTH

Cheers for the reply! I have self watering pots, I gave it a bit water then and already it's looking a whole lot better. They have just reached 2 months old, would a transplant be too much of a shock for them?

The pot is pretty amazing, it stops root bound by training the roots to grow in a certain order. I think they just needed a big water. I was away for a few days, thought the self watering would have been enough. Also as a nutrient I'm using seasol and that's pretty much it, you reccomend anything else?

Back
Top Bottom