Help the sick plant: click here

thanks for this your right I am bad about not giving enough info .... I will work on that thanks for bringing this to my attention

potassium excess is what i see ( not sure ) 100 % watch for thin blades top leaves :)

need more info
Thanks It turns out it has been nute lock due to ph issues ....I diffident flush in time and when i did I did not flush with enough water and I think what happen was when i fushed and fixed the ph issue I left too much nutrients in the soil because my ppm runoffs were sky high at 1700.... So I flushed again (and did it right this time) followed up with next watering ph at 6.80 and im about to feed them this week with heavy feeding , do think this is what i should do? any help would be great ... what does it mean when the top leaves are thin ? because I think this is starting to happen

ph it to 6.4 . 6.8 is a bit too high its 40 times more alkaline
give 1/2 strength nutes after a flush , then see how it responds as it will not need a heavy feed after a toxicity , dont put under strong light after a flush as it stresses them more , if you have any seaweed extract use a little to destress along with the half strength nutes at 6.4 , ( hope this might help ) just a cap full would do

if you can take a pic of the full plant so we can see top to bottom , knowing where the marks and damage is helps to understand what is going on

take a pic like this

P1100288.JPG

ph it to 6.4 . 6.8 is a bit too high its 40 times more alkaline
give 1/2 strength nutes after a flush , then see how it responds as it will not need a heavy feed after a toxicity , dont put under strong light after a flush as it stresses them more , if you have any seaweed extract use a little to destress along with the half strength nutes at 6.4 , ( hope this might help ) just a cap full would do

if you can take a pic of the full plant so we can see top to bottom , knowing where the marks and damage is helps to understand what is going on

take a pic like this

P1100288.JPG
thank you thank you so much for this information it's really exactly what I've been looking for here are a couple of pictures of all my plants in the tent and you'll be able to see which ones are pretty bad off

set theses two out and get a good pic all round ,

Inked20201003_181140_LI.jpg
set theses two out and get a good pic all round ,

Inked20201003_181140_LI.jpg

looks sulphur def , pretty rare to get , empsom salts should clear it two teaspoons per gallon , or even the seaweed might help

looks sulphur def , pretty rare to get , empsom salts should clear it two teaspoons per gallon , or even the seaweed might help

just keep at them half strength ,

what is your soil , is it soil or soil less . did you buy bagged soil, or make your self , if its peat moss based with no added soil then the ph will need to go in @ 5.8 to 6.0 as its classed as soil less = hydro . soil is more 6.2 to 7.0
just to get the facts as you could be locking out too high

just keep at them half strength ,

what is your soil , is it soil or soil less . did you buy bagged soil, or make your self , if its peat moss based with no added soil then the ph will need to go in @ 5.8 to 6.0 as its classed as soil less = hydro . soil is more 6.2 to 7.0
just to get the facts as you could be locking out too high
I'm using Fox Farm Trio and fox farm Happy Frog soil my pH has been wrong I grow in soil and I've beenph my water at 7 all kinds of issues. That come out when your pH pen goes on the fritz

i would also say get some pot stands they drain better and less salt build up
are you using the yellow ph probe thing in the background , they always read 7 lol , i wouldn't trust them
if you feed or water let the water sit over night , then mix your feed and ph to 6.4 , then wait another 15 minutes to make sure its stable before going in, give a good stir and check ph again to make sure if didn't creep up,
get a goodish ph pen
Inked2020-10-20 03.39.45_LI.jpg

i would also say get some pot stands they drain better and less salt build up
are you using the yellow ph probe thing in the background , they always read 7 lol , i wouldn't trust them
if you feed or water let the water sit over night , then mix your feed and ph to 6.4 , then wait another 15 minutes to make sure its stable before going in, give a good stir and check ph again to make sure if didn't creep up,
get a goodish ph pen
Inked2020-10-20 03.39.45_LI.jpg
You are totally right... that pen what she worst mistake i have ever payed for LOLz... I will do exactly as you say... My 6.80 ph i have been using and sometimes i would ph to 7-7.3 and now i know that is WAY to high.... no wonder im having all these issues thanks again Nutty your the plant guru!!!

Back
Top Bottom