Help what’s the cause?

Ironmike340

Mega crop 5g per gallon
Ph 6.3
Hum=40%
Feed every water
Soil happy frog
500 watt led 4x4 tent constant fan and 6 inch extractor fan 5 min every 12 min.
It’s a tent in a 12x13 room that’s heated but it’s winter and have no fresh air coming in threw window?
I haven’t been using cal mag as it usually isn’t needed with mega crop. Plants are 4 weeks

Attachments

• 453D2993-D374-47AD-88C0-A2E71E92BE07.jpeg
    453D2993-D374-47AD-88C0-A2E71E92BE07.jpeg
    880.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 29F836AD-BBB1-4B2A-ADA2-306F446F26CD.jpeg
    29F836AD-BBB1-4B2A-ADA2-306F446F26CD.jpeg
    862.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 93400E8B-526C-4BD1-8A65-2E078696EF54.jpeg
    93400E8B-526C-4BD1-8A65-2E078696EF54.jpeg
    826.9 KB · Views: 70
Mega crop 5g per gallon
Ph 6.3
Hum=40%
Feed every water
Soil happy frog
500 watt led 4x4 tent constant fan and 6 inch extractor fan 5 min every 12 min.
It’s a tent in a 12x13 room that’s heated but it’s winter and have no fresh air coming in threw window?
I haven’t been using cal mag as it usually isn’t needed with mega crop. Plants are 4 weeks
Your leaves are too green... too much MC is causing a K lockout and it is going to get worse if you continue. I suggest dropping back to 4g/g to see if you can get back in proper MC balance, knowing that it is going to take 2 or 3 days for this situation to start changing.

No not with mega crop you feed every time and there can’t be salt build up with mega crop sorry I’ll post in mega crop thread
Are you sure ? My MC will be here tomorrow & I'm growing in FFOF. I haven't read the whole Mega Crop Thread. Too many posts saying I'm trying it too so I get bored reading it. I just want the facts about it & not 60 pages of I'm trying it too. The thread would be 5 pages then.

Should I maybe just run water and no nutes once ? Do you see any cal mag def! The yellowing concerns me?
And the inner leafs browning and dying ?
I’ve been running at ec 1.7
My hydro plants love it it’s just soil plants.
One other question can not enough fresh air intake from outside cause plants to grow slow in hydro ? I’m dealin with that now? I’m gonna double my light and see if it helps, but I don know my hydro plants are a lot lighter green.
It’s weird because I had a fast monster plant to produced huge and I took clones from it before flower and there not growing like there parent did

Should I maybe just run water and no nutes once ? Do you see any cal mag def! The yellowing concerns me?
And the inner leafs browning and dying ?
I’ve been running at ec 1.7
My hydro plants love it it’s just soil plants.
One other question can not enough fresh air intake from outside cause plants to grow slow in hydro ? I’m dealin with that now? I’m gonna double my light and see if it helps, but I don know my hydro plants are a lot lighter green.
It’s weird because I had a fast monster plant to produced huge and I took clones from it before flower and there not growing like there parent did
Please re-read message #5. Running just water is not recommended in MC... just get to a lower level and stick there for a few waterings to see if you can find the level where you are not getting lockouts any longer. The yellowing is a potassium deficiency, one of the major elements that the plant needs now, and even though there is plenty of potassium there, it is being locked out because you have put too much MC in there. The excess of MC is causing the deep green leaves and the burning at the tips on the lower leaves, moving up each day that this continues because there is too much Nitrogen in the system. MC has a huge amount of calcium and magnesium in it too, and when you give too much MC, you are also giving too much calcium and magnesium too. With an overload of MC you end up overloading N, Ca and Mg, and when you overload each of those, they lockout other things... and the one that gets locked out the easiest is Potassium.
Reduce your MC dosage, and wait at least a couple of watering cycles to see its effect. You are wanting to get back to MC green, and then the lockout will go away and this potassium problem will go away too. The leaves will have battle scars from this, but they can recover.
You do need to exchange the air somehow... plants need co2 and they breathe out o2. If they deplete all the co2 in the room, they will die.

Back
Top Bottom