Help! What is wrong with my plant?

BigDoctorJ

This is my 3rd grow. Plants are indoor with LED lights in soil. Noticing slow growth, limp leaves, and discoloring on some of the leaves. From what I have researched it looks like nitrogen toxicity but am unsure. I flushed them tonight and tested the run off, all ph'd at 6.8 so I don't think it is that. please help

Exactly what I was thinking, those are dark green indicator of too much Nitrogen. Also is that yellowing between margins? (Magnesium deficiency).

What do you feed them? Any calmag supplement? Also do you know which way your ph swings? For example if I were to water in at 6.5 it would come out 6.3 so it swing down .2
You want to try and factor that in too. I personally water in 6.3 and 6.5 alternating

way too dark green indicating lots of nitrogen... probably too much, but no signs of tip burning, so could this just be lighting?
And the splotches look a lot like magnesium deficiency. Get some calmag+ and add it in to your nute regimen.
I also want to see a picture of the whole plant from the side... the slow growing and the downturned limp leaves have me concerned that you water too often. Perplexed as to why everyone measures runoff pH and thinks it is important, but just water at 6.3 pH and the soil will do what it does.

You say that every time i mention runoff ph lol. You can just use my name ya know :D
I use it to check the soil drift. I used this method to figure out bad soil in my 2nd grow where ph was coming out WAY lower than 5.8

Back
Top Bottom