Help with correct inline fan/filter combo

L84work

420 Member
Hi all,
New to all of this and I could use some help with my exhaust set up! I have a 3x3x6' tent, I'll be using a LED Dwarf Star Light.
So, I'm pretty sure I want to go 6" fan/Ducting, in case I upsize tent a bit at some point, I dont mind going above what cfm's I need, and it seems most fans are more than what I actually need... but I dont want collapsing tent walls, so...IF a speed control will work without hurting the fans life expectancy, etc...I'm good with that. So, given all of that....can anyone reccomend a good fan/filter combo? Not the most expensive, but not low budget cheap either... be nice if the fan had a warranty, etc...lol

Thanks much and glad to be here!

Hi all,
New to all of this and I could use some help with my exhaust set up! I have a 3x3x6' tent, I'll be using a LED Dwarf Star Light.
So, I'm pretty sure I want to go 6" fan/Ducting, in case I upsize tent a bit at some point, I dont mind going above what cfm's I need, and it seems most fans are more than what I actually need... but I dont want collapsing tent walls, so...IF a speed control will work without hurting the fans life expectancy, etc...I'm good with that. So, given all of that....can anyone reccomend a good fan/filter combo? Not the most expensive, but not low budget cheap either... be nice if the fan had a warranty, etc...lol

Thanks much and glad to be here!
I didn't skimp on my fan since it runs 24/7 365 days.
I got a hurricane brand fan from local hydro store. Also a speedster varriable control but I've hardly used it below 100%

My fan has been on almost a year, great fan.

Don't go cheap...get a good brand name

I've heard black ops are great big nugz uses them too I think .

Yeah get. 6 inch of you can and a fan reducer controller 25$ Amazon .

Or check out some of the sponsors here that's ehat I will be doing going forward supporting our sponsors better .

I went with a cheap 6" fan and regretted it as soon as I turned it on. It was too loud. I'm now looking for another. The top contender is the Soler & Palau TD-150S In-line Exhaust Fan, but it's costly at $335 CAD.

Back
Top Bottom