Help with first closet grow!

berts1011

Hello to all ..just joined the forum, will be trying my first grow.i have been doing research online and there is so many ways about this that is kind of confusing for me.i have no experience on this what so ever but desided why not give it a try, i found 4 seeds in a nug and decided to put them to sprout...the following day they sprouted so i left them till the root was about half an inch long and planted them in some organic soil from home depot in a cup and put them by the window...they kept growing so i moved them under a 23w CFL. all 4 plants are different sizes and i water them every day till the soil is wet. i decided to build a lamp and put them inside the closet under 3 23watt 6500k(cool) daylight CFL and 1 32w 6500K(cool)CFL. i also got fox farms trio that i might be starting to use after about 2 weeks. i will be adding a fan and ventilation system since it get to about 80-82 degrees under the lights...what is the ideal temp in a closet space?? the closet is matte white 2x4x8
i just bought a 42w 2700K(warm)..when should i add it in?
i have read that the color spectrum also makes a huge difference...not sure if the ones i have have any of these

i had moved the light a higher up because i thought it was getting pretty warm in there....some times it reaches up to 83 i live in florida and it gets really hot here.
i have more space in the lamp to fit in another splitter socket with another 2 bulbs....when should i introduce this mod?
what are some methods for ventilation in this closet space? i can possibly connect to the closet next to it that has the ac system of my house. will that work as a negative air ventilation system?
The last 3 days since i moved them to under the lamp i haven't see any significant change. could it be stress? also the leaves in one of them (the smallest one) are not as green and they look bent down.
here are some pics
image21167.jpg
image21166.jpg
image21165.jpg

Back
Top Bottom