Help with humidity

jong

420 Member
I have a 6x6 grow space - 8 ft ceilings in a bathroom.
I’m using a total of 800 actual wts LED lighting. The temperature runs around 80 with the lights on and 65 when off. It’s veg time currently and the humidity is averaging 21%. Short of purchasing a humidifier any thoughts on how to raise it? For some reason the idea of running a humidifier spraying out moisture makes me nervous as far as mildew or mold? Any thoughts or ideas appreciated.

I've used a humidifier, I have two, works well

That's a pretty big space. Try filling the sink with water and drape a towel in it and on the counter as a whick

Also do a couple buckets that way too, should help

I appreciate the advice. I will try that. I’ll fill the sink and put a large towel in it. I put a 5 gallon bucket it the room as well today. I’ll post the difference it makes. Thanks again

I appreciate the advice. I will try that. I’ll fill the sink and put a large towel in it. I put a 5 gallon bucket it the room as well today. I’ll post the difference it makes. Thanks again

did this work? im trying to sort my environment too getting there but will try something like this to increase the humidity, seems i can get the temperature right now but not the humidity with it lol

Back
Top Bottom