Can't lower humidity! Please please help!

buddha buds

Hi guys,

Got a grow going on at the moment. Its my 4th grow in my 3rd house using LEDS for the first time (checkk it out in my signiture) .

So with the HPS in other houses it has been easy to control humidity as it would sit around 45% in tent and a humidifier would up it 60% for veg .Problem is ive just started flowering and the place im at the moment it stays around 65% in my cabinet even WITH a dehumidifier in there .

space: 160cm x 80cm x 200cm
I have good air flow: 4" intake axial fan, 5ich extractor fan on turbo , 2 clip fans
room humidity outside the cab stays abt 65%

ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW to lower the humidity PLEAAAASEEEE ???? :)

happy new year to u all too :Namaste:

I think I remember reading somewhere where a guy just bought a dehumidifier and put INSIDE his grow tent. He later came back and said it didn't do squat. Someone suggested put it OUTSIDE the grow tent. The OP then tried it and later came back with the news that it worked like a charm. I think it will relate to you as it sounds like you have a small area (your cabinent) inside of a big area (bedroom or whatever). Try putting your dehumidifier OUTSIDE your tent but inside the room that your tent or cabinet is in and see what happens. Monitor closely please, and I hope this works for you!

swwilson20 .. cheers mate :)

well due to the colder temps ive introduced a oil radiator which has lowerd down to about 55% ... better but still not ideal... probablly just going invest in a bigger dehumidifier as the one i got is abit small to be honest

THANKS THE IMPUT EVERYONE!! :love:

A good friend has managed to lend me an amazing £150 (english pound) dehumidifier where i can dial it what humidity id like the room to be and it sets it to that constantlty .. am now able to run 45% and then later on 30% towards last week of flower :) BOOOOOOM stress gone :)

Back
Top Bottom