Help with LED

gokenzo

Hey folks. This is my second topic here. I see that all of you are very friendly and giving advices to everyone.

So let me tell you about my problem. I'm not sure if im using my LED light properly. I'm growing critical + indoors female. It been 15 days already after germinating but it looks too small for me compared to other people plants. I'm adding a photo how it looks and the size of it.
1548616988900.png

I've hanged my LED on 100cm heigh above plant with only VEG leds on. I'm following these instructions but im using 18/6 hour cycle. Can somebody tell me if im doing this correctly? I've never tried to grow with LED lights. And its my first grow of all time.
1548617092607.png

As you can see my pot is transparent and I can see some roots growing over there. Is it necessary to transplant the plant to another pot that is opaque?

Strain - Critical +
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Soil (Biobizz all-mix)
Grow Stage - Young Vegetative
Bucket Size - around 1.5 litre
Lights - Viparspectra LED V450
Nutrients - Didn't use yet, because biobizz allmix has nutrients for first one month(tell me if im wrong)
PPM - Don't know
PH - 6.5-7
RH - Don't know
Room Temperature - 22-23 celcium
Solution Temperature - Like 4-5 celciums lower than room temperature
Room Square Footage - 1.8' x 2.5'
Pests - None Known

I’m a noob too as I’m on my 2nd Grow now. I don’t think you are doing anything wrong really but can maybe move them a bit closer in that 60-80cm range. I’m growing 7 in my 4x4 tent with a HLG Quantum Board and I have one plant (Black Sugar) that is growing but not at the same rate as the 5 others I planted with it or the one I started 4 days after everyone else (Black Domina) It has a few issues too but looks further along that Black Sugar. So it’s probably just the genetics of that seed.

Although the more experience growers might know better than I

Allright so. I've found dark sleeve as you said. Looks fine with that. Moved down to 29-30 inches with both switches on. Let's see if it helps. Temperature was around 22-23 celcium, now that should increase up to 28.

I will write results here in couple days. Maybe it will be helpful to other growers.

I already have with 92 CFM fan over there. Don't want to buy another one. Wouldn't a bigger hole help?

1548634817386.png that one. 4 inches diameter, connected with aluminium hose to exhaust hole. 92 CFM. will connect carbon filter a bit later(didnt arrive yet)

Well according google 155 cubic meters/hour is 91.229 CFM
technical specification of my fan says it cultivates 155 m3/h

I'v 2 of the Vivosun 4 inch inline fans rated at 195CFM
one on the exhaust and 1 on the fresh air intake
and I have a spare in case one craps out
they are pretty cheap on Amazon
keeps things cool

I use Marshydro 300’s and have them at 24 inches for veg and 19 for flower.its a comparable light. 30 inches seems high to me but I see it is the mfg recommendation.

How big is the space it’s covering?

I’d search posts and diaries to see how others set theirs.

Clear containers are no good for roots. The darker the container the better.

Yeh man sorry. I live outside US so English is not my first language. Yeh, my growspace is 1.8x2.5(basically 3.6x1.8 but my light won't be able to cover all this space, so im using like 0.8 feet for ventilator place) or 6 square feet

And i can see the results already. Leaves are pointing hard towards the light, they love it! Temp is around 74F so thats just perfect.

Back
Top Bottom