Help with my grow closet

Is it to early to state gender the pics are of two different plants
420-magazine-mobile565946513.jpg
420-magazine-mobile913525528.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looks good so far.
Babies will strech for light, so be prepared to support stem. They can go quite close to a cfl or t8 without any problems.
I think the yellow leaves indicate it wants some food... do you give them nutrients?

Look real hard when trying to sex plants. Just look for tiny white hairs coming from a node. All the plants I have grown showed super small pistils that I had to hunt down. Just look close. Those bits on your pic are not female parts. Also, all of my pre-flower pistils have come in pairs of 2. Looking for 2 tiny white hairs. Seems like mine have always popped higher up on the plant, but that's not a definite for all plants, just food for thought.

The plants have like two little spikes coming out of the nodes

Normally I start to see the little white hairs popping up towards the top of my plants first, about 3-5 days after I switch to 12/12 light cycle, how long have you switched the light cycle to 12/12

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Normally I start to see the little white hairs popping up towards the top of my plants first, about 3-5 days after I switch to 12/12 light cycle, how long have you switched the light cycle to 12/12

Just gotta keep an eye with this method. So far I have not assumed I have female seeds just because they are feminized. You never know. I have not had any males with my seeds so far, but better safe than sorry.

I veg for 8 weeks and flower for at least 8 weeks so my plants show sex before I flower.

The first time I grew, I looked and looked and looked for white hairs. Took pictures of the same things you thought were female parts, and compared them to pictures on Google. And still couldn't tell. The first time they finally appeared I could tell right away and now it's so easy to see the hairs, even in pre flower they will be east to spot once you see them first hand. So don't get to worried, you will even be able to tell the pollen sacs once they start to form and as long as you check them daily you will be able to get the males separated before the pollen sacs develop enough to be able to pollinate your girls

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

There's starting to be a bit of a color change on some leaves should I be worried?
420-magazine-mobile1504204.jpg

Back
Top Bottom