Help with my grow closet

I was actually going to ask as well should i look into cloning in my area growing and smoking is still illegal so its pretty hard for me to get seeds and this is the first dro seed ive gotten in a while its a super sour diesel plant

Yeah no worries to order seeds. There are so many affiliated here at 420. My last order was from Herbies, totally legit. My next order will be from gyo.

Sadly my plant got destroyed my mom found it and she pulled it out from its roots

Sent from my SM-G925T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am living on my own lol she visited and found em I didn't get a chance to react

I got a bigger better grow now lol
420-magazine-mobile466009715.jpg

I am living on my own lol she visited and found em I didn't get a chance to react

Oh, well in that case, tell her to fuck off and mind her own business. Or get a lock for your room to keep her and anyone else out.

Well all the drama aside lol all of these plants are reggy seeds I have two dro seed germinating and the two big plants are 3 weeks old all the small ones are on barely going to reach a week and a half.
420-magazine-mobile633040490.jpg

I checked the ph of my water and it's at 6.5 not to sure why this is happening to some leafs
420-magazine-mobile293365455.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1308758840.jpg

Back
Top Bottom