Help with unknown pest or disease please?

Leonwak

Hello everybody, I saw this on one leaf and thought it wasnt a big deal, but seems to be spreading, i dont know what it is, please advice.

Attachments

• 1591958945828..jpg
    1591958945828..jpg
    894.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 1591958999531..jpg
    1591958999531..jpg
    830.7 KB · Views: 67
Sticky traps to stop mature ones from laying more eggs. Spray and mist leaves with neem oil, you will want to give it a few treatments with the neem until you see the larvae stop spreading. If it gets real bad you can cut the effected leaves off.

Sticky traps to stop mature ones from laying more eggs. Spray and mist leaves with neem oil, you will want to give it a few treatments with the neem until you see the larvae stop spreading. If it gets real bad you can cut the effected leaves off.
Neem oil is hard to get here, any other methods besides cutting away the leaf?

If you dont treat it with something then those can get out of control and destroy your crop. Those leaves are important to your plants health so you want to try to save them rather than chopping them off. Where are you from? If you can’t get neem, are you able to get your hands on any other pesticide or insecticidal soaps? If you don’t have access to any of those you could try the natural route. Get a spray bottle and add 1 tsp of vegetable oil, 1 tsp of dish soap, and add about 500ml of water and mix it up and spray that on the plants.

Neem oil is hard to get here, any other methods besides cutting away the leaf?

you can order it on amazon as a hair / beauty supplement. it is illegal as an insecticide in canada, but is legal as a supplement. it's the same stuff.

i wonder if the yellow head at about 3 o' clock on the leaf is the little bugger ...
go get it !

Back
Top Bottom