Help with Wish List

CatDaddy

Whats good guys, I am a new grower but want to start off strong. I have the majority of whay one would NEED to grow, but I would like some help (this could help others as well) on some other items,nutes whatever that worked well. I have 250$ id like to spend... i hear good things about seaweed extract, a worm factory 360 would be great but not atm. I have the following items already..

4x4 Apollo Tent

LIGHTS
600 watt phantom ballast
radiant 8 in hood
Hortilux eye hps bulb

(3) 105 watt cfl 2700 k
(3) 26 watt cfl blue spectrum
(4) 26 watt cfl 2700k

NUTES
House and Garden Soil A + B
Root accelerator
Drip clean
Top booster
Fox Farm Grow Big

SOIL
FF Ocean Forest

(I need another soil, and amendments)

MISCELLANEOUS
8 in booster fan 420 cfm ( i need an inline fan)
milwaukee600aq ph meter
3 gallon smart pots

I wanted to get some stuff that i might n3ed or could help..will any teas help if im not organic?

You look dialed in. I'd get the worm factory if that's how you roll. Maybe some EWC for your teas to get you going. And some perlite for the soil, maybe some Alaskan forest and dolimite.... your looking good though.

Got beans?

Looks like you've got pretty much everything you'll need but do you plan to use a carbon filter to control odour? I highly recommend one. There are always a few extra things you find you need after you put it all together.

Oh yea carbon filter duh.. yea i got seeds from herbies.

kosher kush
pineapple chunk
great white shark
incredible bulk
blue cheese
whhitew widow x big bud

free seeds herbies
afgani
strawberry blue
sensi star

I have perlite and hydroton as well forgot

ill get dolomite lime and the aslaskan forest...is that the 1000 year old compost stuff?

im going to look st htgsupply i guess.

I'd like to see what you can do with a hybrid LED/HPS.

Yeah, the 1000 year old stuff. Makes good teas also...

Ok can't believe I didn't see this.

Phantom is fine. I use lumatek dual 600 so I can run two bulbs per ballast

Exact lamp I swear by. 600 watt hps hortilux eye (perfect)

I use t5's for veg roughly 100 bulbs.

And house and garden Damn whoever suggested that for you deserves a serious smoke out or hug. I use there full line up minus amino treatment I swapped it out for dyna gros pro tekt and age old organics optimize.

I'm also a high brix grower now as well and so far give it two thumbs up. But have yet to harvest.

If there is anything specific let me know check out my threads to get an idea

Glad I saw this. Have a great day.

Back
Top Bottom