Help

emergency guys..

so i got 4 purple pine clones (pineapple express x GDP)

two of them looked GREAT, new leaves, growing, the other two looked like shit, super droopy, etc. i had them in a grow box under 3 cfls but it was too hot, exceeding 90 degrees sometimes. i moved them out and put them into my DWC tub with hydroton, and put them in a mini-tent i constructed with sheets. the temps have been constantly 75 and 30% humidity. i got a fan on them, etc. with the tent set up i have them under two 60w flourescent tubes and a 20w tube on top. i have been giving them super thrive in their water, just a bit though. i set up the tent setup last-night and now they look like this:

https://us.mg4.mail.yahoo.com/ya/do...AAIhAT1Uz/AsczU6YKQI&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

Re: help!!

sorry first time using this forum, does the link not work?

how bout this:
photo180.JPG

you guys think i should start using a little bit of nutrients? their roots havent poked through the net pot yet so i cant start my DWC cycle. ive been watering twice a day

sorry first time using this forum, does the link not work?

how bout this:
photo180.JPG

you guys think i should start using a little bit of nutrients? their roots havent poked through the net pot yet so i cant start my DWC cycle. ive been watering twice a day

My first thought would be lack of light, since you stated they are getting water. Either that or they are rotten at the base of the stalk and have stopped up-taking anything. What kelvin are your cfl's? Maybe try putting those directly above them.

im not sure of the kelvin. i put them back into the grow box, its much more reflective. the temps at 84, but they were doing fine at 88 a few days ago. im hoping that the light will perk them up like you said, but if it doesn't work i think i might just try planting them in some fox farms soil i have, just as a hail marry.

i got them in fox farms soil, giving them water twice a day. they look the same though, temps at 78 humidity 37%. i hope they look the same because their hanging on? still real withered but they arent drying up or anything. what do you guys think? ill post pictures in a few hrs.

thanks

When my clones look like that I spray them water and make sure their medium is saturated....you said you have been watering twice a day though so it should be saturated pretty good as rockwool holds moisture....were there roots sticking out of the rockwool? Because sometimes if I leave the humidity dome off my clones that havent rooted they wilt like that because its not enough humidity and they have no roots yet so they cannot up take water...other than that I'm going with yarddog and they probablly rotted at the base and can't take anything up.... Good luck though

Mist them NOW!!!!

i am going to be home in two hours so ill mist them then and post pics. if they arent better by tonight after i mist them im guessing their roots are rotten like you guys said..

thanks guys!

Did you use rooting medium on the clones? When were they cloned? When they were in the net pots what was the ph? See what K your lights are at your going to want mostly 6500k( plants grow most activly in the blue light spectrum and flower in the red 400-700nm of the light spectrum) maybe a 2700k or two but keep it mostly (4:1... etc) 6500k untill flowering. Other than that I cant tell maybe post some more pictures later

Back
Top Bottom