Help

passTHEkilla

Hi Everyone,

I am a new member to the site. I am also new to mj horticulture. 6-7 weeks ago I planted 1 bag weed seed for the first time. Later on I ordered some seeds online, germinated them, then planted them (5 online 1 bag weed seed). I began my first grow with 6 23w cfl's (temp. 6500k) total lumen output 8700. I am currently using MG soil cause I am still a rookie. Most of my seedlings are doing well except for my oldest plant (the bag weed seed). About 4 days ago the bottom/older leaves began to show symptoms that something was Wrong. The leaves began to yellow and lots of brown spots began to appear. My only solution was to flush the soil with distilled water; which I've done for the past two days. If anyone could help diagnosing my problem and help out with advice I would really appreciate it.

Thanks Everyone,
passTHEkilla
IMG_616611.jpg
IMG_190412.jpg
IMG_086917.jpg

When I first began to grow cannabis I used Miracle Gro potting soil with time released nutrients thinking it would help the plants and had nothing but trouble, the time released nutrients either release too many nutrients or not in the correct ratio for cannabis. Now I use peat moss, perlite, vermiculite and mycorrhizae for my plants. I would mix your soiless mixture in a ratio of 60% peat moss, 20% perlite and 20% vermiculite. If you can get Pro-Mix HP you would only need to add vermiculite and mycorrhizae. Your plant may be root bound and require transplanting to a larger size pot. I use General Hydroponics Flora series 3 part nutrients that can be mixed for all stages of vegetative growth and flowering. General Hydroponics Flora series can be used with hydroponic, soil and soiless mediums.

https://generalhydroponics.com nutrients flora series

https://www.horticulturesource.com general hydroponics gh flora series performance pack

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

here is aguide on nutrients and how to use them

Nutes - What To Use & How To Use Them - Tutorial

I agree with the don't use mg soil
also I notice it looks like your spraying your plants with something?
theres white marks from whatever dried up on there?
id avoid spraying unless you got bug issues or something

Thanks for all your help guys. I have a soil mix I made with FF light warrior, FF Ocean Forrest and 15-20% fine perlite. I've been testing the ph and its been around 6.8-6.9. I plan on transferring my baby's into 7 gal. pots using this soil mix I made. Also, I wanna use jelly fish mychorrizae during the transplant. Do you guys have additional suggestion? How can I treat deficiencies after transplanting.

passTHEkilla

@cronichempdog

I sprayed affected leaves with dolomomite lime (1 teaspoon) mixed in 32 ounces of water. I was reading a forum that had similar issues as me they said this would help. Now I think the problem only got worse. I will transfer into new soil mix asap.

Extremly low light for the amount of plants you are growing also you have a nitrogen deficiency and the spots I cant tell without pictures. For the light you have I would recommend growing 2 no more then 3 but I would grow 2 in your situation. You are gonna have very light very fluffy buds and a small yield. I mean its a ok thing but you wont by any means get a sizeable yield. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom