Ok i will start one and umm do they have to be cool white??

They don't have to be... But...

But they are a much better spectrum for vegetative growth and will give you very tight internodal growth associated with cfls. In other words, big dense buds come flowering.

Lower spectrum (2700k) will cause a little more stretch, but do the job just fine :)

Do i have to use HID for flowering cuz i kno the $$$ of electic bill will rise LED good for that huh??? Or can i CFL the whole grow period

Personally, i think all this talk ablout pot size is rubbish.

A seed that sprouts outside has NO limit on the available room to grow. Yet it grows..

Plants grow simultaneously. While its partly true that once a plant has established a good size root mass, it will grow/produce more.

this sounds more like a nutrient/light issue, which sounds like youre resolving.

And yes, they sell normal household size socketed cfls.

t

Personally, i think all this talk ablout pot size is rubbish.

A seed that sprouts outside has NO limit on the available room to grow. Yet it grows..
Rubbish he says, pure rubbish.
I hate to be the one to break this to you but you know all those plants that grow out in the wild? Well Yogi Bear actually starts those all in pots then up sizes them as they grow. Common knowledge here in Oregon. Some times when there is a lot of them to up pot he gets the help of Big Foot to give him a hand but the rest of the time, he does it all on his own :thedoubletake:

Rubbish he says, pure rubbish.
I hate to be the one to break this to you but you know all those plants that grow out in the wild? Well Yogi Bear actually starts those all in pots then up sizes them as they grow. Common knowledge here in Oregon. Some times when there is a lot of them to up pot he gets the help of Big Foot to give him a hand but the rest of the time, he does it all on his own :thedoubletake:

I love yogi!:love:

Run some tests buddy, having to much room in soil to grow roots, wont disable a plants vertical growth. Many many other variables may however.;)

Yes, but not always. Some females may grow faster then a particular male. Variables and genetics.

And how often to u medicate them??? Not every water huh?? Like once every one or two wks?? How long should i wait for nutes

With my lack of experience, ... Use at your own risk!
I feed, based on plant size.. 1/4 to 1/2gal everyother day.
This is because it takes 2-3weeks for the molasses to break down into edible state for the roots.
..i havent done any harm yet..

Yes, cfls will work for entire grow. Youll likely need more during flower. Also youd want the color temp to be 2700 (redish light)
5000k (blue light) for veg.

Aye i think i figured out part of my problem i had two 2700k LED lights and one 5000k LED LIGHT i switched it all up and did 3 5000k CFL's am i on the right tracc

Back
Top Bottom