Help!

Hmm maybe it's not just nute burn I'm not sure now. Can you send I pic of the tips of leaves? She's drooping a fair bit eh, how far away is the light again? I'm sort of out of depth here a bit but I'll try and yeh man I just used a 10L bucket x 10 but with your size pots obviously you'll need much less, I hope someone can chime in here?

So still no watering?

Good day folks, if it were me I would get a pot of the same size you have your plants in and fill it with the same type of dirt you are using. This way you will know what a dry pot weights. And not water until your plants feel almost as light as the dry pot you have. The number one mistake a new grower makes is to over water. When you over water your plant will droop just like that. I have almost no info to go on other than your pictures so I'm not saying I am right but that's the first place I would start. Over watering happens alot.

420-magazine-mobile970376450.jpg
im back guys update. We got thrips and i sprayed with some chem with too much copper no nute burn but the 3 rd plant i had to cut down. Had a root problem and soil now switcjed to pro mix premium potting mix

Back
Top Bottom