Help!

Sounds like my kind of 420party
I was thinking about some purple kush
White widow
Northern lights
An one more strain I'm waiting for my gf to pick but she's picky with her weed but for after these fuck ups
But what were you guys thoughts on autoflowering
Feminized an regular seeds??

Yeh they'll be in 3 gal pots instead of 5 next time, if they outgrow I'll just re pot. But my aim behind it next time, will be seed straight into soil (i only soak for like 8 hrs) then they usually pop up in 3-4 days. They'll then just stay in those pots so no transferring upset. I had a few seeds recently popping as I was going to do a perpetual but wasn't feasible so i culled them off .

420-magazine-mobile1810311483.jpg

Idk
I had the same issue on mobile. Have to go to 'journals in progress' to start a journal. That is just the general category where you were, I did the same thing lol. I was really confused because I already had a journal and was trying to start a 2nd.

I had the same issue on mobile. Have to go to 'journals in progress' to start a journal. That is just the general category where you were, I did the same thing lol. I was really confused because I already had a journal and was trying to start a 2nd.

Yes at least someone has felt my confusion .

Yeh they'll be in 3 gal pots instead of 5 next time, if they outgrow I'll just re pot. But my aim behind it next time, will be seed straight into soil (i only soak for like 8 hrs) then they usually pop up in 3-4 days. They'll then just stay in those pots so no transferring upset. I had a few seeds recently popping as I was going to do a perpetual but wasn't feasible so i culled them off .

Yeah it hurts my soul too when the ladies die it's just unfortunate events . but I was thinking on what to do different with my next lineup an starting in the pot was one of them

What do you guys think I should do about the "1" Gnat I saw today ?!? I'm kinda freaking out lowkey
I don't want my babies to get there roots chewed on

I have no experience with pests yet, sorry .

And... fingers crossed I don't

Yeh fair enough you're stressed. But worrying is like a rocking chair, gives you something to do, but gets you nowhere .. with that said though, I'd post a seperate discussion question in the pests section if you want to remedy it fast, you'll get better and quicker advice

Let us know how it goes

Yeah cause the growth is focused on getting taller idk if you want them gettin tall cause I think you said they were a sativa strain an they tend to get tall but have you herd about the s.c.o.r.g method?

How tall is your tallest now?
An it stands for screen of green it's another form of low stress training to get your plants to grow in the direction you want them too an too full up the canopy

Oh yeah they still got a lot of growing to do .. an they might stretch a bit in flowering also depending on the strain so my advice would be to look into some kind training to train your plant to grow the way you want them too

Scrog is awesome I've seen it done before in person with a bigger set up etc. yielding was massive. Not only will it guide your plant, but it will support the colas. I don't know if I'll worry about it this time round but yeh can definitely help.

Back
Top Bottom