Help!

Also quick qestion i only boil my water and leave ot out till room temp what do u think my PH has been this whole time

420-magazine-mobile979168937.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1775662435.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1390114161.jpg
420-magazine-mobile960292107.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1225111402.jpg

Day 23

Yeh I'd just personally do it 2 weeks before cause you don't want any stress on your plants (if possible) when you go to flower. Mine are healthy but I broke a main stem. I'm waiting 2 weeks now to allow sufficient recovery time, and then I shall flip. Papi I think you're doing a decent job so far, I wouldn't over think or do too much. Why fix what's not broken .. and no clue as to what the ph would be that would differ dependant on water and nutes used etc

Nicceeee ! Im buying a grow tent right away for my blueberry kush. After i finish my baaabys here. As far as lights go. Ill still probly be using CFLs. No clue why im a big fanl but iam and hard to find growers who use them i think

Nice. Have you considered just using a 300 for now? I actually noted that when I used less watts for the smaller plants they responded better. You'll save on power too. I actually think I over did it with lighting (had up to 1200w going lol) which sacrificed my ideal temps too. Having a 300 and 600 is doing well though and sitting nicely at 23-24 degrees Celsius during the day (lights on)

I'm pretty sure you can only msg other members and follow there posts like journals I've got a journal I just started in case you guys want to follow along, I tried to link it but if you can't see, go to my login name and see started posts it's the journal .

Back
Top Bottom