Help!

Nice. Have you considered just using a 300 for now? I actually noted that when I used less watts for the smaller plants they responded better. You'll save on power too. I actually think I over did it with lighting (had up to 1200w going lol) which sacrificed my ideal temps too. Having a 300 and 600 is doing well though and sitting nicely at 23-24 degrees Celsius during the day (lights on)

Hmmm never thought about during just one 300 for now

Sour lemon and Raspberry Cough 900w soil is the journal zig

Papi - yeh they don't need as much when they are smaller I found personally it was overkill. Just something you may want to consider bra

How you think I should do the switch? Should I wait till there "morning time" or just hit it now ?

( light cycles 18/6)
7am-1am daytime
1am-7am nighttime

The switch? Are you planning on flowering already? I'd personally keep the lights at 18/6 for another month or two at least if you want a decent yield. Indica will double in height and sativa up to triple when flowering apparently. I'm getting impatient with mine so will flip soon but even mine probably won't yield much this time. But I'm super keen to start the next one as I'll know a bit more about what I'm doing

Oh haha lol my bad bro. Switch them out whenever or just leave it in there ready to go but keep it off and to the side for now? Personal pref I guess.

Yeh I've been vegging for 10 weeks + but with all the errors I've made I would say I lost 4-5 of those in all honesty!

Flower time for my strains are 12 weeks too. Such a long wait lol

Nicee I mean in the long run it's gonna be worth the wait cannabro
Yeah I feel you on the lost I think I'm losing a few my self

PS: I noticed a Gnat today in the tent -♂️. I'm freaking out

Like at the end of may but ill ask my brother. And let you know asap

Sounds good!! Yeah the more you know about the strain the better
I just got a bag full of seeds from my dealer he claims there blue dream lol so I'm kinda going off that an a bit of chance but I plan on getting some official strains but not too sure on where to get seeds from

Sounds good!! Yeah the more you know about the strain the better
I just got a bag full of seeds from my dealer he claims there blue dream lol so I'm kinda going off that an a bit of chance but I plan on getting some official strains but not too sure on where to get seeds from

Heaps of reputable seed banks, discretion with billing and shipping too. I prefer GYO seedbank. Had 100% germination so far and they throw you decent freebies depending on how much you spend

I think they are a sponsor so I shouldn't get in trouble for recommending them, anyway gyo green

Next time I'm doing 3 or 4 - euphoria and strawberry cough by Dutch passion, a pure kush by greenhouse seeds, and a GYO diesel skunk freebie . smaller pots, less veg time, less errors. I'm hoping!

Back
Top Bottom