Help!

"Botana" it helps keep track of the age an what you do with your plants it's useful but it's been 2days today with no food or water

Cool thanks man. I'll suss it.

Ah k could just be the top looking dry. 2 days is fine. How often are you watering?

So your burn is continuing to get worse?

I was watering every other day but seen signs of over watering so I pushed it to every 3rd day but I think I still might be not overwatering on the watering day but the amount I water

Ah k yeh try and stretch it out to 4-5 days if you can, I know it's hard at first cause if you're like me and many others you'll want to care for them, they actually respond better to dry periods. So when you do water in a few days, and I suggest plain water phd at this point no food as they look a bit burnt still, give them a nice water to 20% run off and see if they pick up, those lower level leaves that are burnt most likely won't recover so you can remove. Again I'd maybe wait a day or two after water cause if they are still burning you'll need to flush and the newer un burnt leaves could also burn. Don't be freaked out though man, they will recover and it's a lesson learnt

Grow tent , 2 300watt leds ,2mini fans , a water vapee for humility (without temp gage) I was thinking about some air pots
But for nutes
420-magazine-mobile231056365.jpg

Other then that that's about it

Cool that's alright, id get some nice nutrient stuff and some boosters as well ie big bud by AN etc I'm trying those and maybe a spare ph pen as I'm beginning to wonder when the cheap one will give up. So yeh a base flower and some boosters should be good for you

What's big bud for ?
Do you think I should grab some cal-mag today ? An I was hearing good things about root hormones for clones an transplanting

Big bud is just a booster, you can get several from the AN line, they do different things at different times.

In my line up i will be using big bud, bud candy, and overdrive - have a suss when you get a chance you can pick up 250ml bottles for about $20 - ebay/amazon

Yep get some cal mag. It helps. Especially when young and growing LED just go super careful with it I'm pretty sure I didn't and it contributed to the burn. Especially since my cal mag has added nitrogen

I wouldn't anticipate deficiencies just go with flow, too many products to try and achieve that and you'd probably waste most of that money

I don't know much about cloning yet but I know you can get clonex root hormone again for about $20

Have you got adjustable light hoists? I recently got some of them and they make lighting life so much easier

Haha no worries man you're welcome mate - I have flawless finish, but that's for a final finish... not sure if there's products for flushing, more so if they're even necessary. You thinking of doing a flush bud? I can guide you

Hmm yeah I might have to pick some up if I ever make it to harvest weeks but he'll yeah I'll probably flush them 2ice what you think ?

You will make it! Have faith in yourself, you need to add 3 times your pot volume of water phd and then a weak nute solution after that. It's pretty much that simple. So I have 25L pots (5 or 6 gal) and I put about 100L through them, unbeknown to me I didn't put a nutes back in... measure run off initially and just observe it declining. You want your runoff at about 7 ph

Back
Top Bottom