Help!

420-magazine-mobile1006905698.jpg

DAY 23
Just a daily update

Have you thought about doing a journal? You'll get heaps more help and activity flowing. They are looking pretty good. Have you fed recently, if so did you go lighter or flush?

I tried to do a journal an it says that I don't have enough experience to post to the category smh
But yes yesterday they got food but I didn't use the advanced nutrition I used the bonsai pro (7-9-5) tho it has a bit of everything in it
Nitrogen
Phosphate
Calcium
Magnesium
Boron
Chlorine
Cobalt
Copper
Iron
Manganese
Sodium
Zinc

But it's gonna be a few days till I get some ph up/down hopefully it don't mess them up too much
What are your ideas ?

Ah k. Yeh I'd get some ph adjusters asap, I always adjust mine, haven't used up yet. If it gets too low I'll just ditch and make a fresh batch of food. Don't like the idea of adding too much acids etc to counteract.

For now I would give it some distilled water only, the ph in that should be perfect, till you get your ph down and then I would go 1/4 strength nutes and work my way up.

Watch your leaves, first sign of burnt tips... back it off yeh.

Your nutes seem good though, you shouldn't need additional cal mag or anything like that I wouldn't say anyways

Also if your watering with tap water, let it sit as just water for a day or so, so the chlorine evaporates.

Wow - week 3... I'd say you have nothing to really worry about man at this point and yeh topping is personal preference... are you going to amp up the lighting a bit for flower?

Fair enough. I'd maybe do it 2 weeks before flowering to allow sufficient recovery time. Again that's just me. Entirely up to you man. I've seen great results from CFLs, I'd personally get at least a 300w LED off ebay/amazon I've got MARS they go alright for the money but I'll definitely upgrade better ones in the future I think. I'll let em run for a while and get my head around them first though. I have butchered my first grow with the amount of errors I made. It's been a good learning curve so far.

I agree but since this was my first grow i dident want to drop the money. Untill i learned a few things and CFLs are easy and cheap. And safe for the plants so why not. Lol and ok ill take the advice and do 2 weeks recover

Back
Top Bottom