Help

800W-GROWER

Any ideas as to whats up with these leaves? Its not PH,or under-feeding. Ive checked,in fact ive poured 10L of water through and had high run-off. Any ideas guys?
I must add that weeks ago I found a couple of aphids and used bug clear once to remove them(I had put my clone outside in the sun) About 4 days later my leaves were full of spots and stuff,and the plant has not been right since. Ive done nothing different(see my big bud grow)so why have I got issues now?

Any ideas as to whats up with these leaves? Its not PH,or under-feeding. Ive checked,in fact ive poured 10L of water through and had high run-off. Any ideas guys?
I must add that weeks ago I found a couple of aphids and used bug clear once to remove them(I had put my clone outside in the sun) About 4 days later my leaves were full of spots and stuff,and the plant has not been right since. Ive done nothing different(see my big bug grow)so why have I got issues now?

The leaves alone aren't enough to diagnose the issue. Do you have pic's of the plants? Is the entire plant effected or just old growth, or just new growth? I'm assuming this is an outdoor grow? What have the temps been? Have you been feeding heavy to try to take care of the issues caused by the aphid treatment? A lot of that miticide/insecticide stuff can certainly do some leaf damage.

The leaves alone aren't enough to diagnose the issue. Do you have pic's of the plants? Is the entire plant effected or just old growth, or just new growth? I'm assuming this is an outdoor grow? What have the temps been? Have you been feeding heavy to try to take care of the issues caused by the aphid treatment? A lot of that miticide/insecticide stuff can certainly do some leaf damage.

. the plant is in a tent indoors,was just outside briefly,then indoors. I only used spray once. I feed every 2 days as soil goes dry and leaves sag by then,but are back to nornal in an hour. second pic is of my last grow.no problems

When you did your flush, did you notice any critters in the run-off (possible fungus gnats)? It appears to be some root issue (the over-watering was a good guess!) but it sounds like you're not over-watering, so I'd be looking for some other root problem. Any chance she's rootbound?

When you did your flush, did you notice any critters in the run-off (possible fungus gnats)? It appears to be some root issue (the over-watering was a good guess!) but it sounds like you're not over-watering, so I'd be looking for some other root problem. Any chance she's rootbound?
Not rootbound. its a big pot and the other grows that were great were in even smaller pots.

The tips going brown is an indication of overfeeding nutes,but ive not changed my feeding of the plants ever,so why now? This shit is since i used bug spray,but something tells me it cant be.I used only once,then sprayed the next day with just water. 4 days later I get leaf issues. I put 10L of water through so I will wait and see how it goes. Thx for the comments,guys.

Okay,I have sorted it out. It was overfeeding of nutes,had a run off reading of 2.8 EC . way too high. Thanks for input, Thread closed.

Back
Top Bottom