Help

420stonerrrrr

420 Member
So I am on colors and before I took 2 hits off a blunt and my color got called the next day and I passed but the other night I took one hit and my color got called and my negative line came up faint but since my P.O. tested me he sent it out to the lab I heard some labs cut off is 20ml do you think one hit is 20ml ? And it’s not even like I took a big ass hit and I didn’t give them my first piss of the morning I pissed before and then peed when I got down there

That’s a hard call brother. I’m a firm believer if your dropping you shouldn’t use. If your only taking small hits. You should be fine without for a bit. And after your troubles are over. You can have a new sober outlook. And everything you try will set you right. But there is no reason to soil your name wit a few bad drug tests. Drunk plenty of water and Sweat as much as possible THC loves your fatty cells

I’m just scared cause I might go to jail if it comes back positive from the lab , but I just feel like one hit wouldn’t come up but then again I feel like my luck it will

I’ve bin In the same boat. Good luck. Drink plenty of water and sweat off as much as possible then if it fales demand a re test.

Back
Top Bottom