Help

CBP420

OK, So I am on my second grow and this time its worse. Here is a pic of my room. I am using 3 600w lights in a room. My plants are not getting strong and are breaking and not growing flowers. I am on a 56 day bloom cycle and have 2 more weeks of bloom before leaching. Any ideas?
IMG_10241.JPG

Yes. I know the pics are bad. What info do you need? Also there are other people using the same babies and the same chemicals and they are producing big fruit. Does anyone know if carpet produces an off gas that might be affecting the plants.

I highly doubt its from the carpet. Try staking them up so they get extra support. Whats the temp, ph, how often do you water and what strength nutes are you using? Do have a ventilation system? And are you doing everything identical to what the other growers are doing? Are there any outward signs of any kind of problems on your plants, like curling leaves.

I am following the directions of the head guy. I have a charcoal filtration system and air comes in through the cracks in the door. I also open the door every night for about 30mins to replenish the room. Its a 12X10 room so its got lots of air, the temps are 72 lights off-79-82 lights on. I water them 30 mins an hour after lights and 10 mins when lights turn off. Yes the leaves are curling and turning brown, the plants are very scrawny looking.

You are on day 56!?! What are your temps and humidity like? Any nutrient burn, what nutrients are you using? What strain are you using? Did you start from clone or seed? Is your room light-proof? Do you have a fan in there at all times? Is fresh air entering the room? Something is stressing your plants, no matter what strain you are using you should be getting much better yields.

With this info and whatever else you can think of we all have a better chance helping you.

Its an upstairs room with an attic, I will cut a hole to get more fresh air in? There also is a hole in the wall that is for speaker wires that has air coming in.

Do your leaves curl up or down? Did you get clones or seeds from a good source? Whats your growing medium? Maybe your room isn't completely light proof? Could you post a better pic by chance, it would make this much easier lol.

The clones are from a source, and they have 4-5 others growing from them. So its my room. Here is another pic.
IMG_10312.JPG

Yea now thats a good picture lol. Check this out it might help, and its good to have anyways:Plant Abuse Chart

Turn on all the lights you can and do this during the day. Turn the lights out in your grow room really quick and see if there is any light coming in. Or just make a full inspection all the walls and everything while the lights are on inside the room.

Here's a link on how to post pictures in your hmmmm posts lol:Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

It could be from both. But yea for a space that big you need a ventilation system. It could be some kind of deficiency but Ive never seen anything like it, maybe a potassium deficiency. Sorry I can't help anymore then that lol.

I've seen leaves curl when pulled from Flower to Veg light cycles. It's how they reacted to the stress...but I'm not sure for you.

I've read about reflective PVC leaking off gasses.

Youre using the same exact set-up as your co-workers?

Yes for the most part. One is just like mine accept his is in his garage in a plastic/pvc storage shed. In the research that I have done I really think that it is not getting enough air. Im gonna poke a hole and hopefully that will help on the next round. Any more advice would be great though.

Hey guys, thanks for all your help. So what I did to try to salvage this grow is cut down some of the plants, the weak ones and kept a few of the good ones, untill I can make a hole I have cracked the door and in just these few days they are really looking better. So now I know how important fresh air is. I thought that it would be fine but now I know. Thanks again for all your help.

OK, So I bought a 6in inline fan and some duct, took off my air vent for the AC system and made a custom deal out of cardboard, its all sucking air into the room and these babies are doing the best ever, lots of good bushy growth. Thanks everyone for letting me brainstorm. Going well now.

Back
Top Bottom