Help, Please

polarbear1

I am on my first grow. Into 5 or 6th week of flowering.
I am growing hydroponic
several different strains, THC bomb, NY diesel, Crystal, Northern lights, Mango
I am using general hydroponics 3 part, grow,micro and bloom
They are all supposed to be indica/sativa strains
Temps are in the 70s mid to upper usually
Humidity was running 70s to 90s at night. just bought a dehumidifier and am
trying to keep it around 60
Using a 1000 wt. HPS cool tube in a 3.5x3.5 area
I have fungus nats but have been treating them for about 10 days
My ph fluctuates but I check it 2x a day and adjust to about 5.5-5.8
I used 5ml micro and 10-ml bloom per gallon of water
I am losing a lot of lower leaves, going yellow then dying. This is progressing up the plants. some worse then others. Some of my pistles are turning brown, not many yet. I have tried adding a little epson salt to the mixture. Since I am not sure on my growing times I do not know if this is natural or not. I think probably not I am noy sure what I should do or when I should harvest. I think I am about 2 weeks from harvesting some of them I have put toooo much money and effort into my girls to mess up now. Please help all of you knowing people. Thank You.

This is normal for plants that late into flower. your bloom nutes most likely have little or no nitrogen in it at all. so your plants are using up stored nitrogen in the fan leaves this turns them yellow as they become def and some times they drop off as well. I grow in soil and this happens to me to. Your pistils are just finishing out their life span. Im sure some of the hydro growers can back me up on this. good luck with your harvest:love::tokin:.

Thank you for your feedback. I checked my ppm's as advised by my hydro store. They were in the 700's , so I used a micro and bloom to raise it to 1000. so much yellow and lower leaf drop off, I got worried. I still have roughly a little over 2 weeks left to go by my estimation. Also the pods are swelling and I am wondering if there is going to be more growth ? Should I keep adding nuts and keep my ppm up for the next 7 days ? I REALLY appreciate the feed back so THANKS again:thanks:

I really dont feel qualified to answer that one but I think most hydro growers feed up until the last week then they flush with something like final flush. some feed them some kind of carbs the last two weeks like bud candy while they flush. maybe some one with some hydro experience can chime in there for yah. No problem on the feedback bear! Good luck!
ps I would love to see some pics of your garden got me curious now!:high-five:

Your micro at 5ml was low indeed. Leaves fallen off due to lack of N (as gittergreen pointed out). It is safe to feed them till the last 7 days then flush for the final week with water only since there isn't much N left in the leaves. Normally would flush for 2 weeks prior harvesting.

Your micro at 5ml was low indeed. Leaves fallen off due to lack of N (as gittergreen pointed out). It is safe to feed them till the last 7 days then flush for the final week with water only since there isn't much N left in the leaves. Normally would flush for 2 weeks prior harvesting.

You can now take this advice to harvest polarbear! Thanks for helping out Twelve I think I was starting to drown in some 1300ppm solution! ouch lol.

You're doing good, gittergreen keep it up.

I am wondering if there is going to be more growth ?

Forgot to answer this question. Yes, the plant will continue to grow until it exhaust the stored nutrients in the leaves and/or in the medium. Most of the growth will be resin production and calyx hardening.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Thanks for all of the info. My ppm is in the 1100's and I am still losing leaves. So I will start my 7 day flush. Next time I will use coco fiber. So far I am happy my first attempt has not turned into a total disaster, lol. You have been a great help gittergreen and Twelve12. I will try and post some pics. tomorrow but I am using outdated equipment and I am behind the times in using all of this modern tech. I am slowly coming in from the stone age. I should be meeting my harvest window on the early side.

Back
Top Bottom