Please help! What's wrong with my plant ?

Lovethemota

Hello,
This is my first indoor grow. I currently have 4 plants (White widow XXL auto, blue kush auto, and 2 OG skunks). I am using a 300W LED galaxy hydro light, under a 18 hr light schedule.
I am growing in coco coir, and am keeping my PH at 6.0
The nutrients I'm using are flora-Grow, flora-Micro, and flora-Bloom accompanied by Cal-mag.

My plants were doing great, until I noticed some leafs were starting to yellow and stems were turning purple.
420-magazine-mobile1077785603.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1591568400.jpg

I've also found some "Salt" on top of my soil. I'm wondering if this has anything to do with it?

Thank you all :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey, how old and where is the yellowing occuring? Could be the light not strong enough to penetrate to the lower leaves so they are being cannibalized or could be salt buildup creating lockout which a good flush would fix. Never used coco though so someone else might know better.

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My plants are about 8 weeks old now. The yellowing is happening on the lower leaves and slowly making its way to the top.
420-magazine-mobile728275670.jpg

What size pots? They look pretty big so may be root bound in 3gal or less after two months. Not sure if a 300w led can penetrate that far down on those so might be only the bottom ones will die of since the plant doesn't need them anymore. Happens to mine if they get too bushy and tall.

Hmm...The pots are smaller than 3 gallons. Will definitely transplant them tomorrow. Any idea why the stems are purple? Or if this is bad?
Thank you for replying

Ive heard a variety of reasons for that, some say its because they are hungry or lockout is the cause, or its just natural. I would say pot up to at least 5gal and give a good phed 1/2 strength flush, see how it responds. Maybe flush first then transplant. Some side cfl lights are a cheap way to get more light to the bottom too. Just make sure you use the right kelvin rated bulbs.

Oh and if coco is same as normal soil you want ph between 6.2 and 7.0. Not sure how much perlite you added either, could need more air to roots.

sorry but coco is the same as hydro 5/6 -5.8 is best , then 6.0 3/4 weeks into flower
flush as said above then feed with grow nutes with a high ( N )

sorry but coco is the same as hydro 5/6 -5.8 is best , then 6.0 3/4 weeks into flower
flush as said above then feed with grow nutes with a high ( N )
Ah right, i was thinking of a coco soil mix. Haven't learned much about hydro yet, waiting til i can set my own up.

Back
Top Bottom