Hempy Bucket - Lemon Kush Flowering

Flowering day 62
FD62.jpg

Still packing on more weight and white pistils
Was hoping for a 65 day flower but looking like it's going to be 75 days

I thought that was a hydrangea bush,, it's that really marijuana... Not really,, c'mon that's a garden bush,,,, shit that's sweet

Flora or floranova? How do you work the kool bloom into the Lucas formula? Sorry about all the questions haha right now I run 4 ml floranova bloom with 2ml kool bloom per gallon

Flora. From day 1 to day 21 of flowering i use 1.25ml humboldt's golden tree added to my regular lucas formula. Then from day 21 till the end i use kool bloom slowly working the strength up to 5ml a gallon. Right now i'm at 7.5ml micro - 15ml bloom - 5ml calmag - 5ml diamond nectar - 5ml kool bloom 5ml peroxide per gallon.

Harvest time, flowering day 82
FD82.jpg

FD82a.jpg

FD82b.jpg

She still had alot of white hairs on the top cola's, but had to chop her down she started turning hermie. Didn't want to have her pollinate my THC Bomb in the room with her. Found 15 unmature seeds on her after i cut her down.

Harvest time, flowering day 82
FD82.jpg

FD82a.jpg

FD82b.jpg

She still had alot of white hairs on the top cola's, but had to chop her down she started turning hermie. Didn't want to have her pollinate my THC Bomb in the room with her. Found 15 unmature seeds on her after i cut her down.

Greetings to all! I am new to this type of forums. But got interested in joining since I'm working with Lemon K too.

Great work on that Lemon K. King426! !!
Really beautiful!!! I'm looking forward to the same results!!!

I have a question for those seeds developed on your plant.

Did your plant develop male pollen sacks during the flowering period, or just the seeds came up during this final stage of flower?

If the second thing just happend, then I think you just went to the stage of Rodalization, and not a Hermie.

It,s one of the ways to make feminized seeds. Here is some info about it:

"Rodelization sort of manipulates natural, biological factors at play in the female marijuana plant. Oftentimes, when the female marijuana plant becomes stressed or is nearing the end of its lifecycle without having been fertilized, it will start to grow pollen sacs on its own. Marijuana plants are naturally going to want to propagate their seed to extend the line, and when they don't get fertilized, they will sometimes take to fertilizing themselves. The reason that rodelization frequently produces seeds with female characteristics is because all of the genetic and reproductive material involved also had female characteristics.

This is the crux of seed feminization. It is the unique ability of the female marijuana plant to essentially fertilize itself (without actually being hermaphroditic). If both the eggs and the pollen come from genetically female plants, then there is a greater likelihood that the plants will produce female seeds. Although the concept might be simple, actually putting it into practice can be a bit difficult"

If this just happend to you, I think you just have a new batch of LK feminized beans for the next round, or for when ever you want them.

Not all will be fem, but you have increased your chances.

Enjoy your crop, keep up the good work.!!!!

Greetings to all! I am new to this type of forums. But got interested in joining since I'm working with Lemon K too.

Great work on that Lemon K. King426! !!
Really beautiful!!! I'm looking forward to the same results!!!

I have a question for those seeds developed on your plant.

Did your plant develop male pollen sacks during the flowering period, or just the seeds came up during this final stage of flower?

If the second thing just happend, then I think you just went to the stage of Rodalization, and not a Hermie.

It,s one of the ways to make feminized seeds. Here is some info about it:

"Rodelization sort of manipulates natural, biological factors at play in the female marijuana plant. Oftentimes, when the female marijuana plant becomes stressed or is nearing the end of its lifecycle without having been fertilized, it will start to grow pollen sacs on its own. Marijuana plants are naturally going to want to propagate their seed to extend the line, and when they don't get fertilized, they will sometimes take to fertilizing themselves. The reason that rodelization frequently produces seeds with female characteristics is because all of the genetic and reproductive material involved also had female characteristics.

This is the crux of seed feminization. It is the unique ability of the female marijuana plant to essentially fertilize itself (without actually being hermaphroditic). If both the eggs and the pollen come from genetically female plants, then there is a greater likelihood that the plants will produce female seeds. Although the concept might be simple, actually putting it into practice can be a bit difficult"

If this just happend to you, I think you just have a new batch of LK feminized beans for the next round, or for when ever you want them.

Not all will be fem, but you have increased your chances.

Enjoy your crop, keep up the good work.!!!!

It did develop some yellow banana's on her. She definitely went hermie on me. It was in the final stage right after i added powdered koolbloom. It's the second plant to turn hermie on me after i added powdered koolbloom. I'm done using the powder.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey man i would really love to know what you did to this girl ? Lst? Supercrop? Scrog? I had a lemonkush a while ago and thought she was nice and juicy until i saw this girl. Would really appreciate a reply thanks man. God bless.

Hey man i would really love to know what you did to this girl ? Lst? Supercrop? Scrog? I had a lemonkush a while ago and thought she was nice and juicy until i saw this girl. Would really appreciate a reply thanks man. God bless.

I used the main line method or called manifold technic of training. You end up with 8 main colas, get my biggest yields by using this method

Back
Top Bottom