Low stressed trained and topped before putting into flowering

FD_12.jpg

Day 12 Flowering

FD19a.jpg

FD19b.jpg

Day 19 Flowering

FD27.jpg

Day 27 Flowering

you thread says MH light, but that looks like the 250w Apollo Horticulture CFL's.. is that what you're growing under? That's what I'm currently running in my grow.. those buds look FAT!

you thread says MH light, but that looks like the 250w Apollo Horticulture CFL's.. is that what you're growing under? That's what I'm currently running in my grow.. those buds look FAT!

Oh my bad, i vegged for 33 days under a 250w mh. Now she has a 400w hps on top and the 250w CFL for side lighting. They are starting to get really thick. One of the thickest strains i've grown.

Oh my bad, i vegged for 33 days under a 250w mh. Now she has a 400w hps on top and the 250w CFL for side lighting. They are starting to get really thick. One of the thickest strains i've grown.

thinking about adding a secod 250w CFL to my setup next month. Those CFL's are crazy bright. I'm pretty impressed by mine.(cant beat the price either.)

Flowering day 62
FD62.jpg

Still packing on more weight and white pistils
Was hoping for a 65 day flower but looking like it's going to be 75 days

What brand are these? Also, what mutes do you have running currently?

Not sure what brand the seeds are, just know it's lemon kush got them from a friend who had some extra. As for nutes i'm using general hydroponics with calmag and kool bloom in the lucas formula. I also add 5ml of peroxide per gallon.

Back
Top Bottom