2 White Widow x Big Bud Hempy Grow - 2 Manifold Methods

Agreed man. I find that a cheeky defoliation in the middle really opens up. I know its early days but which method do you prefer so far?

Agreed man. I find that a cheeky defoliation in the middle really opens up. I know its early days but which method do you prefer so far?

To be honest they're both about the same at the moment. Nugbuckets method is just alittle short, not by much though. If you didn't know i was doing two different methods you wouldn't be able to tell just from looking at them. I guess it's going to come down to quantity & quality in the end.

Flowering Day 15
Flowering_15a.jpg

Rotated and final cola spacing tie down
Flowering_15b.jpg

Flowering Day 49 - Ran into a heating problem and a little bit of nutrient burn but still going strong.
Flowering_Day_49.jpg

Nebula mainline
Flowering_Day_49a.jpg

Nugbuckt mainline
Flowering_Day_49b.jpg

Flowering Day 61
Flowering_Day_61.jpg

nugbucket method
Flowering_Day_61b.jpg

nebula method - I also cut leaves off the top of all the cola's that were making shadows on the buds. Seeing if this adds any weight
Flowering_Day_61a.jpg

14 day count down starts now till harvest!

I like how the middle of the nug bucket method has filled in the middle both looking nice and fat

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The nugbucket method has def spaced out alot more then nebula's, leaving the middle more room. Both have a couple amber trichs but not much at all. I'm going 75 days before i harvest which should get them nice and ripe.

hmmm.... Tead's in... better late than never.

I generally cut growth that is more than 1/2 damaged. My thought process being that the damaged growth is just blocking light that could be penetrating growth below or behind it.

I think i'm going to start doing that from now on too.

Wow those are some fat nugs! any idea what the wet harvest weight is?

I didn't weigh it wet, but just did a fine manicure job on it and threw into jars. I got 5 ounces and 5 grams off the nugbucket method.
I'm going to be harvesting the nebula method later today.

Back
Top Bottom