Herbies Seeds: You've Been Good This Year - Christmas Sale Items & Special Offer

Herbies Seeds

420 Sponsor
Hi everyone!

We’re spreading holiday cheer this year with an exclusive Christmas deal. Starting 00:00 December 23rd and up until 00:00 December 28th (PST), we’ll be slashing prices on dozens of strains in our store by up to 50%.

Check out the sale collection here!

For those who have been good growers all year, we’ve got a special offer. During Herbies’ Christmas sale days, use promo code CHRISTMASGIFT at checkout whenever you order from Herbies to get an extra Sugar Black Rose EV seed by Delicious Seeds for free. The number of promo codes is limited.

As always, this deal stacks with other active promos and bonuses – feel free to combine them to gain the maximum benefit from your shopping spree.

Merry Christmas!

May it fill your heart with warmth and light, the best of wishes for this wonderful holiday to you and your close ones from our Herbies Family!

Love,
Hebries Seeds
1200-630.jpg

Hi everyone!

We’re spreading holiday cheer this year with an exclusive Christmas deal. Starting 00:00 December 23rd and up until 00:00 December 28th (PST), we’ll be slashing prices on dozens of strains in our store by up to 50%.

Check out the sale collection here!

For those who have been good growers all year, we’ve got a special offer. During Herbies’ Christmas sale days, use promo code CHRISTMASGIFT at checkout whenever you order from Herbies to get an extra Sugar Black Rose EV seed by Delicious Seeds for free. The number of promo codes is limited.

As always, this deal stacks with other active promos and bonuses – feel free to combine them to gain the maximum benefit from your shopping spree.

Merry Christmas!

May it fill your heart with warmth and light, the best of wishes for this wonderful holiday to you and your close ones from our Herbies Family!

Love,
Hebries Seeds
1200-630.jpg
Thank Herbies. :thanks:
Merry Christmas. :yahoo:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Thanks @Herbies Seeds ! Just placed an order, and I really appreciate the extra Sugar Black Rose EV seed! Can't wait to receive them and get something going.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

@Herbies Seeds , I too just bought my seeds for next spring's grow from you guys, overall I found some great deals and the average price per seed came in at under $6.00 per seed using the discount. In addition I got 9 freebee's; 4 - Zkittlez's, 4 - Gorilla Glue's and a Sugar Black Rose.

Now waiting for the Dr. Grinspoon seeds to become available and I'll be finish for 2023 seed order.

Back
Top Bottom