Herbies' Christmas & New Year's Deal: Grab Twice More Gifts

Herbies Seeds

420 Sponsor
Buy any seeds you like from 00:00 Dec. 22nd until 00:00 Jan. 7th (PST) during our Christmas + New Year's Deal, use the promo code HAPPYHERBIES and pick 1 cool merch item and 2 cannabis seeds for free!

Also, we're sprinkling extra free seeds on every order starting at €60:

• Spend €60 and welcome a free Grandmommy Purple Auto (Herbies Seeds), our brand-new amazing strain, to your garden.
  • Boost your order to €90 and grab a complimentary Bubba’s Gift (Humboldt Seeds) too.
  • Go all out with a €120 order and add a Lemon Tree (Barney's Farm) to the mix, tripling your growing fun!

Ready to get started? Check out some of the dazzling seed varieties you can score at a discount during this offer period and find more about promo here!

A big thank you for being a part of our adventure – here's to a fantastic Christmas and New Year, and we'll catch you in 2024!

Cheers!

Fb-post.jpg

Buy any seeds you like from 00:00 Dec. 22nd until 00:00 Jan. 7th (PST) during our Christmas + New Year's Deal, use the promo code HAPPYHERBIES and pick 1 cool merch item and 2 cannabis seeds for free!

• Spend €60 and welcome a free Grandmommy Purple Auto (Herbies Seeds), our brand-new amazing strain, to your garden.
  • Boost your order to €90 and grab a complimentary Bubba’s Gift (Humboldt Seeds) too.
  • Go all out with a €120 order and add a Lemon Tree (Barney's Farm) to the mix, tripling your growing fun!

Ready to get started? Check out some of the dazzling seed varieties you can score at a discount during this offer period and find more about promo here!

A big thank you for being a part of our adventure – here's to a fantastic Christmas and New Year, and we'll catch you in 2024!

Cheers!

Fb-post.jpg
Who tried GrandMommy auto? I really like photo seeds of this strain..isn't too small being auto?

I've bought from Herbies for the past 2 years including this year, which has been a total distaster.
To keep this short, I ordered $140 worth of seeds on Feb 18 this year, today I found out their shipping department has not yet even processed my order.
Yes, I'm dissappointed.

I've bought from Herbies for the past 2 years including this year, which has been a total distaster.
To keep this short, I ordered $140 worth of seeds on Feb 18 this year, today I found out their shipping department has not yet even processed my order.
Yes, I'm dissappointed.
Why don’t you just ask Teddy or Renee if they can help? I have nothing but great results from @Herbies Seeds. CL🍀

Yes, I'm dissappointed.
They're a sponsor here, I'm sure there's someone who can get that corrected.

Cheers!

Fb-post.jpg
Dec 22 is my birthday 😉 , I'll take some double discounts 😜😁

I spoke to someone in their chat dropdown message, wish I had of wrote down his name. That is when I found out the order has not been sent out. I respectfully told the person I would check back tomorrow, and if not processed by then, I'll contact them again the following day, and so on until I've been told they have been processed.
They did say that a few extra seeds would be thrown in due to the goof up.
Thanks all for your response and advise.

I spoke to someone in their chat dropdown message, wish I had of wrote down his name. That is when I found out the order has not been sent out. I respectfully told the person I would check back tomorrow, and if not processed by then, I'll contact them again the following day, and so on until I've been told they have been processed.
They did say that a few extra seeds would be thrown in due to the goof up.
Thanks all for your response and advise.
They will take care of you. 🍋

Back
Top Bottom