Here we go!

cutty

This is my first indoor grow! Im working with about 3 different types of bagseed , all out of pretty decent herb. Germed in paper towels inside of ziplock bag, inside of bath towel, on top of cable box... all sprouted.

Im going soil, all organic is the way I want to do it. Hyponex potting soil, perlite and EW castings.

My grow area is a 4'x6'x6' with a 12'' space up top for scrubber and whatever else. I have a 400w HPS system and a few CFL's(12). Im still working the kinks out as far as the ventilation so for now I just have the door wide open!

I'll try to get some pics up ASAP but i'll warn you guys and gals, I have about the worst digi they make!

Re: Here we go!!

420_pics_023.jpg

this was taken like last week befor I transplanted and took a few fan leaves.

wait 'till you see the updated pics, lol, I got issues dude! Im getting ready to snap a few pics now.

Be careful germing in a towel as the roots will actually try to grow into the towel fibers (learned that one the hard way) I go with paper towels now. Is that mirrors you have their? if so; mirrors absorb light, not reflect it back. Alum.foil, dull side out, is a much better reflective material. You can also paint the walls white for good light reflection. You're plants look good & healthy tho...what fertilizer's are you going with...I recommend Biobizz, all organic & easy on the plants too. Biobizz also has an easy feeding schedule to fallow so it takes the guess work out of it for nooby growers...good luck dude :yummy:

JE

I had a few try and grow into the paper towels but i just pulled them out and the reflective material is mylar. I just used blk duck tape tp put it up...BTW, how do you guys put it up without it moving w/ the fan on, glue?

Im pretty sure i have N issues. The only ferts Ive used is Neptunes Harvest Seaweed Fert and I used it in a foliar spary fashion. Oh yeah, i used fish emulsions once.

ok,will do! The wet/dry scheduel, now I understand what that means but I have this question... when I transplanted I made sure that the first few inches were dry(past second knucle on index finger) but the bottom few inches of the pots were still moist/wet. Ive noticed that the bottom is where most of the roots are so should I let them dry out even more? Im only watering like once a week and I lightly water when I do. When I say "lightly" I mean just enough to get to the bottom...maybe. Makes me think on the next go round I'll make the medium lighter by adding vermiculite or should I be concerned about it since thethey will use more water as time goes on?

what light cycle are you using? 18/6, or are they on 24? Whats the room temp?

I started them on 18/6 but ive bumped it up to 20/4 and the room temp will drop to like 70, highs anywhere from 78-84 degrees. As of right now, Im not running my HPS because of faulty lamps...both bulbs that came with my system died on me within 2 weeks of operation so ive ordered the Hortilux HPS bulb from Cheap Grow Lights. You think I should get a cool tube?

whats up folks... getting ready to take some cuttings! Ive ordered Rootech cloning gel, Olivias cloning solution, Rockwool Macro plugs(w/ slit in them), a Hydrofarm Hot House and a Foxfarm Liquid Soil formula(3 pack).
Ive culled through the males that I vegged and ended up w/ 3 females. Now its time to see if I can clone and keep this thing going. Im about 28 days or so into flowering, cant be more precise so Im just guessing.
Im still battling the heat and the "cool tube" is still on hold because of the money situation but things arent going so bad. I'll get pics up when I get the chance.
I got 4 kids, 5dogs, 6puppies AND school just let out for the summer...kinda hectic around here!

Is this grow still alive brother?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info...

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates…

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!...;)

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom