Here's my full current grow

I don’t seem to have a picture of it, when my light turns on I could maybe get a picture. But what I did was tied tie wire from each hook on the light, then tied a tie wire tying the two together (length wise) and can hook my light hanger on that, utilizing every inch above the light. As long as it’s not too close to anything (for heat) your golden my friend!
Heres what above my light it's about 17 inches

Oh shit ya! You got lots of room up there bro! Once my daughter is in bed and my new stove is moved inside from my truck. I’ll try to remember to get a photo of my light for ya.

what’s your concern about the cup? Your keeping the plant in the solo cup from start to finish?

Oh shit ya! You got lots of room up there bro! Once my daughter is in bed and my new stove is moved inside from my truck. I’ll try to remember to get a photo of my light for ya.

what’s your concern about the cup? Your keeping the plant in the solo cup from start to finish?
KK that's be sweet and yea from start to finish

Sorry my phone died when I went to bed and couldn’t get a picture. But I snuck in there this morning and snapped a picture while my lights were off quickly.
312163C8-9691-434B-BC8A-653334198FA7.jpeg

it’s always going to happen when you had more fire power. 30 is high, but it’s still not At a severe temperature yet. See what you can do to lower it, monitor it and if it keeps hiking that temperature maybe turn it off and go back to the drawing board temporarily.

it’s always going to happen when you had more fire power. 30 is high, but it’s still not At a severe temperature yet. See what you can do to lower it, monitor it and if it keeps hiking that temperature maybe turn it off and go back to the drawing board temporarily.
I have a small fan I can put it on the floor of the grow room

you had more fire power
I meant to say *Add more fire power. Not Had.

Turning your fan off isn’t recommended. (Unless it’s an extra added fan) You want good airflow on your plants in a controlled environment. Even in their night times.

Has adding the extra fan been helping the temperatures? To combat heat, you can either increase the intake of air coming in, as well as increasing your out take of exhaust. That might be able to create a better airflow. If not, then it’s not unheard of, of growing in 30 degree temperatures...

I meant to say *Add more fire power. Not Had.

Turning your fan off isn’t recommended. (Unless it’s an extra added fan) You want good airflow on your plants in a controlled environment. Even in their night times.

Has adding the extra fan been helping the temperatures? To combat heat, you can either increase the intake of air coming in, as well as increasing your out take of exhaust. That might be able to create a better airflow. If not, then it’s not unheard of, of growing in 30 degree temperatures...
I didn't add the second fan yet but the temps are sitting at 28 today and everything is looking great

Hello everyone I'm syko420 I'm from BC CANADA I have a few outdoor and a few indoor plants.
Everything looking great I'm using mega crop nutes and no burn this time to any of my plants
:welcome: to :420: Syko :snowboating:

I didn't add the second fan yet but the temps are sitting at 28 today and everything is looking great
Yeah I always keep my one fan on 24/7. If you added a second then I would say sure turn it off at night times. But having it turn off when the lights are off won’t really do anything... I mean it’s common for night time temperatures to swing 5 degrees or so. So it is common. My worry is what the temps are when the lights are on. 28 is better then 30. 30 isn’t all that bad but it’s not great either.

Thanks yea no burn with the mega crop either my only question about it is do I need to flush
Yeah I always keep my one fan on 24/7. If you added a second then I would say sure turn it off at night times. But having it turn off when the lights are off won’t really do anything... I mean it’s common for night time temperatures to swing 5 degrees or so. So it is common. My worry is what the temps are when the lights are on. 28 is better then 30. 30 isn’t all that bad but it’s not great either.
Added my second fan and I'm waiting a bit to see if the temp goes down

Back
Top Bottom