Hermi

grizzly3327

i was wondering why do some plants hermi i had a couple grows that hermi they were clones does that mean mother plant is a hermi to?
rsz_dscn1594.jpg

If all the clones hermied the either they were all stressed in the same way, light leaks during the night etc, or yes they were taken from a herm mother plant.
Good news is, that buds perfectly smokeable, try to remove as many seeds and seed casings as possible as they taste rank and smell. Also, all the seeds you manage to salvage will be almost guaranteed fems :)

U can also save ur "bananas" and make ur own "fem" seeds cuz the pollen inside is 100% female...only risk u run is the followin genetic have a chance of bein hermi but low stress highly reduces these risks and its fun 2 make ur own seeds :)

Yo grizz I'm with these guys my man!!! We've all had it happen!!! You've got a 90% chance of fem seeds from hermie!!!!! And the pollen idea is wonderful!!! I had this happen with a heat issue!!! Not a light issue!!! There's always the next time!!!!

yea stress is probly the reason they hermie on me thanks you guys i knew i could count on some one knowing. i did kept and label all the seeds i got off my hermies for later use. :peacetwo:

I am growing 2 seeds outdoors right now, they were both from a hermie Afgoo, and they are both females!!! I saw this documentary on youtube that explains how to get a feminized seed is to get seeds from a hermed plant,

hell heres the video!!! I had to go dig it up!!! but I found it!!!
Hermaphroditic Cannabis - YouTube

:peacetwo:

one of the grows i had 3 different strains in flower each plant was put in flower room at 2 weeks a part one of the plants hermi then i notice all the plants where hermi i was wondering if the first plant could have pollen the other plants and made them hermi to with the fans could have blown the pollen from the first plant and made them hermi to do you think this is possible i only got 4 or 5 seeds from each plant the bud was still very good at first i didn't know they had seeds till i posted a pic and seen a seed beside the bud

When it "hermed" did It have true "male parts" or just bananas in the buds?? Cuz its only the bananas u have 90% fem'd seeds...and I've never hear of a herm turnin a seperate plant herm also..

no i don't remember iam a stoner what was that i was talking about lol.not sure if they where open then pic isn't very good

i never did neither but if the bananas where broke open and pollen was out and fans blowing pollen around you think they would get some of the pollen

I've been growing hermies for some time now. if your careful it's not a prob . I've had plants that had nanners hanging and I collected pollon to pollinate the plants that I grew from seed from dispensary weed.not sure if it's true but I've been told that with some plants the need to procreate is so strong they will manage to make a seed or two with out a male around.

I've been growing hermies for some time now. if your careful it's not a prob . I've had plants that had nanners hanging and I collected pollon to pollinate the plants that I grew from seed from dispensary weed.not sure if it's true but I've been told that with some plants the need to procreate is so strong they will manage to make a seed or two with out a male around.
Hey Mucker your digging old threads.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom