Hermie or not?

Dunnysparks

Are these seed pods, hermies or just swollen bracts. I'm freaking out.

20210527_220314.jpg

I can't see clearly enough in the pic to say for sure. Maybe it helps to know that pollen sacs have the same basic structure on both male and hermie plants, and they will be attached to the plant by a tiny stalk, rather than coming directly out of the stem. From what I can see, your bumps are not danglies.

Those are 100% swollen calyx's. I have been growing a strain for a while now that always shows huge swollen calyx's like that, it kinda freaked me out the first time seeing them too but when I finally harvested and picked them off there were no seeds to be found. I hope this receives some stress and worry. Good luck with the harvest!

20201117_115036.jpg

Those are 100% swollen calyx's. I have been growing a strain for a while now that always shows huge swollen calyx's like that, it kinda freaked me out the first time seeing them too but when I finally harvested and picked them off there were no seeds to be found. I hope this receives some stress and worry. Good luck with the harvest!

20201117_115036.jpg
Thts exactly wht they look like. Thanks man I should be able to sleep better tonight lol. I thought I seen them before with a previous grow but really didnt watch it close as this one. I hope this is a sign tht these plants will stack up.

I can't see clearly enough in the pic to say for sure. Maybe it helps to know that pollen sacs have the same basic structure on both male and hermie plants, and they will be attached to the plant by a tiny stalk, rather than coming directly out of the stem. From what I can see, your bumps are not danglies.
Yeah it's hard to get a good pic with this cheap phone on top of the yellow from the hps.

Yeah it's hard to get a good pic with this cheap phone on top of the yellow from the hps.
It is not the phone's camera but the H.P.S. light. Turn the light off and use a room light or lamp or whatever is handy that will provide the usual white light; the same sort and color of light that people would use to read a book or magazine. Turn the flash on the camera to 'automatic' and take several pictures. Then turn the flash to 'always on' and take several more. Doing this will solve most problems with the overall color of most photographs.

Back
Top Bottom