Hey all!

BudsKid

Im new here. Theoretically. I lurked for a while, but just couldnt stay away, and have so many questions.

I will start with me though. Dude from Los Angeles, pushing 30, chronic back pain brought me back into the fold as my body couldnt take the pills and booze anymore. Forgot how much I missed it, and am happy to be back on the team. Pills and booze have gone the way of the dodo in my place, and are now more of a memory than anything else.

Im interested in all aspects of mj. From new strains, to favorites, cooking, and one day, growing.

Some of my favorites -
God's Gift
Sour Diesel
Trainwreck
J1
Skywalker
LA Confidential
Tropical Punch
Strawberry Cough

Just some of them. I'm relatively new to the whole thing again, and have no idea what is out there, and what kind of amazing progress people are making these days. Any points in the right direction are much appreciated!

Oh, and the name is true to life. My dad's nickname is/was "Bud" (guess why?). Through the years, his friends referred to me as Bud's Kid, or BK. So, that should circumvent any questions.

Peace and love.

Welcome and enjoy your stay here . You will find that many of our members are friendly and quite helpful .

Stay high :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom