Hey everyone - More questions from Bacondoggy lol! Questions about nutes too

Bacondoggy

I have been so happy lately, i feel actual hope which is something i have been struggling with. I am about to start my second grow, (only half of one is as far as i got - long story). Is it too late in the season to grow? Can i take the outdoor sunlight and suppliment, but do you generally need MORE wattage during bud phase? I also got some more goodies if anyone can tell me when and how much u use them. I use mostly organic everything, but saw some stuff at war mart on clearance i couldn't pass it up. For this price, should i go get more? Just had the clearance price and not what it used to be. Even though i have to pay back the total was only FOURTEEN DOLLAFS (INCLUDING AIRSTONE)!!!!! What is this stuff worth?? Ill try to upload pics later what i all got...
Epsoma garden lime 6.75 lbs $2.00 NPK ?, But ph up, calcium and magnesium. ************QUESTION - if you have say 6.5 can you still use this? Will this raise above 6.5?
Epsoma chicken manure (dehydrated and granulated) 3.75 lbs $1.50 NPK 3 - 2 - 3
Jobes blood meal 3 lbs $2.50 NPK 12 - 0 - 0
Miracle-Gro perlite 8 qt. $2.50 NPK 0.07 - 0.07 - 0.07
Miracle-Gro organic potting mix with water conserve $4.00
*never saw that stuff it "absorbs water like a sponge to protect against over and underwaterimg" actually looks cool - has 50-60% sphagnum peat moss, coir, yucca, forest "products" organic fertilizer. It's npk = 0.18 - 0.10 - 0.12

Dont worry, i wont burn the crap out of the babies. I have two seeds one popped the other i pressed down GENTLY and heard the seam snap so awesome! 2/2 it looks thanks to Gorilla seeds that made this all possible!

I also would like to start a journal, does anyone know a sponsor or how/who to ask as far as led lighting goes, i can use theirs vs standard lighting, i gan give them their light back but id take pictures as often as people would like make that (ill do a journal i just have cheap ebay led lights with cfls only growing 2, but it still "feels" like not enough ( i could be wromg but i dont think so, the last plant got sunburnt when i took it outside and it was already 6" and always under light so that tells me my lights arent good enough. Ugh thanks for listening to my ramble. I also have fish fert, mollasses, sns growth bloom and natural pest control if needed ewc, floralicious plus. Could be missing stuff here and there. I love making ewc teas now thats awesome!

420-magazine-mobile288427769.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1773575744.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1515151894.jpg

I forgot to ask, the seed split i can plant right? Please someone take a look at all that stuff also know i jave plain peat and other organic potting soil. I was thinking of doing a perlite only sprout, what to and not to add if i go thag way. This will be a soil grow.... suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom