Hey form the east coast

marcus44

Hello everyone, Im home. You can call me Marcus, I am a massage therap[ist and very much into holistic health. I studied Chinese Martial arts for 8 years rising to the rank of lao shih (black sash). Have used the weed for many, many years and continue to do so for the rest of my life.
Just sitting here listening to the GD Radio, got some Garcia from Dec 1975, with Nicky Hopkins on the piano, going....nice.
Anyway, looking forward to the spring and planting. last year did two outside and all went well until they went male. This year, thinking about doing it inside and asking for advice/experiences on best, easiest way to do.
Reading Jorge Cervantes book.
:theband:

Thanks for the friendly greetings, nice to be amongst ones own people. Soniq, if I am successful, pictures of the kids will be posted.
Another inquiry. Although I have gathered seeds from my various sources, and some were quite good, I am often lured towards the pretty pictures of the Kush, or the white widow etc....but caution mixed with a bit of paranoia holds me from ordering. One fellow on myspace, pointed me to a distributor who he swears by and has had great success.
Problem: I dont know the guy, so I am not completely secure in this. Although we do share a memory of a 1970's smoke in at Central Park where he knew of an incident that happened which gave him some credibility in my eyes.
Question: How many of you have ordered from overseas? And how many have had any experience with "the attitude seed bank" which this guy has had dealings with. Told me the lowryder was fantastic.

Just to give you some history. I have been smokin since the time when you bought 4 finger ozs for 40 and it came from places like Acupulco, michnacon(?) and Colombia.

Peace

Welcome to 420

Just to give you some history. I have been smokin since the time when you bought 4 finger ozs for 40 and it came from places like Acupulco, michnacon(?) and Colombia.
GD Europe 72 here LL came over with it in 1973, bonged out to the album with Columbian Red ( Santa Marta) (Michoacan) Oz's were 25- 30 for that then. Here's to those days :passitleft:

Question: How many of you have ordered from overseas? And how many have had any experience with "the attitude seed bank" which this guy has had dealings with. Told me the lowryder was fantastic.
Take a look see at the Sponsor section. Our sponsors have a verifed reputation. I have not had any experience with the Seed Bank you mention.

Greetings from RI the smallest state,
Don't sleep on us though the buds are dank out here! :)

High from Hollywood...;)

Thank you for joining our Mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world.

Make sure to check our International Cannabis News - Updated Daily!
International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine

Also our comprehensive Cannabis Facts & Information
Cannabis Facts & Information - 420 Magazine

Please make sure to read our Posting Guidelines
420 Magazine Forum Posting Guidelines

If you need help, please consult with our 420 Staff
420 Magazine - 420 Staff

Love, respect and positive energy to you.

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom