Hey from Bubbalove in Canada

Bubbalove

420 Member
Hey guys, Canadian from BC new to the forums and thought I'd come and introduce myself. I've been messing around for the last years trying to grow in everything from a few plants under stairs, tried out those Northern Lights Roomate Grow boxes, switched to grow tents and now finally a room.

Looking to learn and share. I have a journal I just fired up, its a little late as I am on week 2 of my flower.

Please check it out and let me know what ya think!

Hey guys, Canadian from BC new to the forums and thought I'd come and introduce myself. I've been messing around for the last years trying to grow in everything from a few plants under stairs, tried out those Northern Lights Roomate Grow boxes, switched to grow tents and now finally a room.

Looking to learn and share. I have a journal I just fired up, its a little late as I am on week 2 of my flower.

If you right click and "copy link address" of your journal, you can go to your acct page and choose "signature" and "paste" it in there so it follows you around, like my "garden" follows me...fell free to check it out if you like :passitleft:

Here is my new room I fired up...

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-1.jpeg
    FullSizeRender-1.jpeg
    932.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0020.jpeg
    IMG_0020.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 59
:welcome:

Better late then never! :cool: :high-five:

Welcome to the Mag BubbaLove :welcome:

Another hint: When to want to add a link, click on the tab up top that looks like two chain loops linked together, then when the drop box comes down, paste the URL in the box, then click "insert" and your link will then look like plain text in green without all the htpps, backslashes and URL coding. You can then resize it, change the font style, make it bold and/or make it in italic...Basically you can personalize it however you want

Welcome to the Mag BubbaLove :welcome:

Another hint: When to want to add a link, click on the tab up top that looks like two chain loops linked together, then when the drop box comes down, paste the URL in the box, then click "insert" and your link will then look like plain text in green without all the htpps, backslashes and URL coding. You can then resize it, change the font style, make it bold and/or make it in italic...Basically you can personalize it however you want
Thats awesome, thanks for the feedback. I'm going to try that now!!!!

Thanks Bionic Chronic NZ. I checked out your journal, looking good! Rosin is my go too as well. Waiting on an e-nail to come in tomorrow so I can get a good taste of the terps.
Regarding your story, I did the same thing to a buddy of mine (zip at the door). He blew his back out and can only walk with a walker, he can never work again now. The ‘biss keeps his dependence on opioids down big time. Just wish he’d start his own and get off 100%!
Thnx for reaching out and looking forward to watching your ladies flourish!

Noice. I checked it out and replying here. Didn't want to add to your journal with the welcomes and seetch, welcome and good luck..doesn't seem like you need much with that setup lol

Back
Top Bottom